What's the last show you binged watched?

I am really out of the loop. I've never heard of about 90% of these shows.

Don't feel bad, Dan. I'm not familiar with a lot of the shows. One of my sons had suggested The Good Place. I sprained my ankle in a fall a couple of weeks ago and thus the suggestion to watch this show. I'm not a huge TV watcher but I had to keep off the foot!

That's one of the weirdest shows I've ever watched, up there with Legion.
Yes! Though Legion is so weird we didn't finish it. Didn't make it through 1 season
DH read that HBO even passed on picking up Preacher when AMC cancelled it. Said it was too risky for them.
When HBO says you are too risky you know you got issues, they did True Blood after all!

Yes! Though Legion is so weird we didn't finish it. Didn't make it through 1 season
DH read that HBO even passed on picking up Preacher when AMC cancelled it. Said it was too risky for them.
When HBO says you are too risky you know you got issues, they did True Blood after all!
I don't think True Blood got quite so sacrilegious. 😄

I've seen some of the Preacher show, but read most of the comics. From what I've seen of the show, AMC tones things down considerably compared to the comics.

What qualifies as bingeing? I watched the entire latest season of Stranger Things over the course of last week, but I sure didn't sit down and watch it all in one day or anything. That doesn't even sound enjoyable. One or two episodes a day is going overboard in my opinion.

Mrs. Maisel
Lucky! I would love to have seen the entire 4 seasons as a single experience. Fantastic show, just fantastic. :lovestruc

We binge everything when we can; purposly not watching single episodes as they drop. Over the past few weeks I've binged The Girl From Plainsville, Killing Eve (S5), Keep Sweet, The Lincoln Lawyer and the final season of The Last Kingdom.

First season of Only Murders in the Building. We plan on letting the Season 2 episodes build up too.

I need to find a new show to binge!

I LOVED Ozark (hated Wendy, of course). I enjoyed Billy Bob Thornton's lawyer show whose name escapes me at the moment. I just finished Bosch which I also loved. I have a bit of a crush on Titus Welliver now. Cannot wait for Bosch: Legacy to return in early 2023 !!

I have lots of time since kids are grown and gone and no grandbabies yet to fill my time, lol. I have HBO, HBO+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime if anyone would like to make suggestions. My faves are usually cop, lawyer drama shows and based on real life documentaries, like Catching Killers, etc.

Goliath is the show with Billy Bob. Its a great show!!

I finished the latest season of Stranger Things in 2 days.

I am almost done with 1st season of Umbrella Academy and I am loving it. Can't believe it wasn't ever on my radar.

I love British police procedurals and loved Slow Horses, Line of Duty and Endeavour to name a few.

I am currently "binging" Yellowstone. Only because the guy I was dating started me on it so I now I need to finish it. But only because I got Peacock Premium free through my Xfinity/Comcast internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter