WHAT'S THE ****BEST PEN**** FOR AUTOGRAPH BOOKS?????

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
I'm in the process of making a special autograph book for my DD where the character will sign a piece of paper with a clipart picture of them and their name on it and on the opposite page will be an additional sleeve for a picture of that character with my DD! It's turning out great and I'm excited but was wondering what the best pen is to use?? I know the big fat/chunky pens but what about ballpoint vs. marker/sharpie?? Also any tips on best way to get autographs or places???? Thanks!!! ;)

We found that Sharpie's were the best. If my nephews were wearing baseball caps, some of the characters would either sign their hats or if they were wearing a t-shirt, sign that.

terk2.jpg

September 1997 -- All-Star Music (Calypso)
Dec-Jan/1998 -- Dixie Landings
May/1999 -- Port Orleans & Beach Club
Dec/2000 -- Wilderness Lodge & Port Orleans
September 2001 -- All-Star Movies (Buzz Building) & Port Orleans (French Quarter)
Nov-Dec/2001 -- Contemporary

for the book we got big fat ones and we also bought laundry markers permanent for hats and t shirts.....the fat pens were easier for the characters with big fingers and gloves on.....hope this helps :D

Pumbaclip.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! Should I get a broad tip sharpie or a skinny one??? Or is a ballpoint just as good on paper??? :rolleyes:

Hi! We found the broad tip Sharpie pens to be the best...the thinner/finer tips don't seem to leave as nice an autograph. Also, it seemed to be easier for the characters to sign with the broader ones...a few even drew pictures with it.
Have fun!

Thanks for everyone's replies!! I guess a sharpie it is unless someone thinks one of those multicolored pens would be better- read about those also on these boards but they're ballpoint.

Hi,
The last time we went to disney we found that a fat marker or fat pen worked best. That way characters in costumes and not could both use it. Also, we were suprised when Eeyore had his own marker.

Hi everyone!

Well I've picked up my sharpies! I got the SUPER SHARPIES boy are they BIG!!!! Someone mentioned that the broad tip was best and made better autographs. These that I bought have sharp tips but seem to write nice but of course I'm not a character!!! Should I just keep them or should I really get broad tip?

Also was just wondering too, I'm thinking of taking another pen for the actual people characters-princesses etc. because these sharpies are really huge and I can't imagine signing an autograph with them myself. So, anyone recommend a good pen for just the regular real live characters????
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter