What's My Age Again? A whirlwind WDW birthday TR! COMPLETE 1/11

You know that gif of Pooh dancing while he eats? That’s me.

pooh eating.gif

Today’s destination: Epcot.

The goal? Determine the limits of my stomach capacity via Food and Wine booths.

After an early morning I made my way to the TTC, through security, and onto the Epcot monorail. Then once I got to Epcot I had the joy of going through security once more. So everyone at Epcot that day should have felt extra secure (did I do something wrong or does everyone who goes to Epcot from the TTC have to do security twice?).

Once inside the park my first order of business was, of course, caffeination. Where better for such a quest than Fountain View? The answer is anywhere else. Literally anywhere is better than this Starbucks. I’m not sure why but this is the absolute worst Starbucks on Disney property (and anywhere, really). Not that the CMs are bad (they’re actually fantastic) but I generally associate it with horribly long lines, large and indecisive families, and various other obstacles which all come together and lengthen the time it takes for me to get my morning tea beyond what is reasonable.

Okay I’m done with my very entitled and 100% avoidable rant. On with the show.

The first stop on Ann’s Epic Tour of Food and Wine was Flavors from Fire. I got the piggy wings and corn beef dish. Both were absolutely delicious and the perfect start to my day

Here I got a little lax in my notes. Really all I have is a succession of F&W food photos with my own personal grading. So I’ll just go through those and hope the rest comes to me :P

Next up was the Ireland booth. I love all the food here but I’ve had it all before. I wanted to focus on foods (and drinks) I hadn’t tried on previous trips, especially since I knew I really only had one day to fit it all in. So at Ireland I only got the Bunratty Meade.

[Taste-wise this was an A but holy cow it was expensive for such a little taste]

Fun side story- I went to Bunratty Castle in Ireland when I was 17 and their meade was one of my first tastes of alcohol. Naturally I thought it was absolutely horrid and vowed never to let it pass my lips again. So I wanted to try it again now that I’ve developed a taste (thanks college!) and it is delicious! You can definitely taste the honey.

My next stop was Japan for yet more alcohol. I tried the Fuji Apple Cocktail which was mega sweet. Usually I love super sweet stuff but this was almost too much.

And according to my photos, I watched the drum show while I sipped my drink.

[These ladies are #bicepgoals]

I finally decided to put more food in my body, so I tried the kefta pocket from Morocco.

I know it’s Morocco so I shouldn’t have been surprised but my goodness that red sauce was SPICY. The rest of the pocket was flavorful without burning my tongue off so it wasn’t a complete waste, though.

After finishing the kefta pocket it hit me- no one taken my picture in HOURS. This was unfathomable and needed to be remedied immediately.

Thankfully my girl Belle was meeting right next door and since I was Disneybounding as her that day, she was the perfect break in my photopass dry spell.

[I look super thoughtful here. Probably thinking about how I went too heavy on the bronzer that morning]

I completed my first round of the World Showcase at Mexico with the short rib tostada and Loco Mariachi.

I got the Mariachi Loco because it had mango in it. It also had Chamoy in it but I didn’t know what that was. Turns out it’s nasty. I just googled it and yeah if I had known what it was I never would have ordered that drink.

Anyway, I sipped on the drink while resting by a trash can (because its F&W and that’s whatchya do) that looked over the little pond in front of the building that has the first aid station and I thought I saw a snake pop its head out of the water. By the time I focused on it, it was gone. So I kept an eye out and sure enough, it popped up again!

I went around the path a little bit to try to get a closer look and this time when it came up I realized that it was a bird, not a snake. Now I know you’re probably thinking something along the lines of “Wow Ann you sure are dumb to confuse a bird for a snake,” but let me tell you some FACTS that may make you rethink this whole thing:

1.The part that was sticking out of water was long and skinny, with no discernable head shape.

2. It went under water for a very long time. Like I would have died if I tried to hold my breath for that long.

3. I’m from Kansas. We don’t have wizard water birds in Kansas but we do have water snakes. And they look exactly like the thing I was looking at.

And of course I don’t have a picture to prove it so you’ll just have to believe me.

After sending the wizard water bird video to my DH and throwing my nasty spicy margarita away, I went into the festival center to grab another drink and a magnet.

I got in what I thought was the line for the magnet and it was really long. Like wrapped around the entire middle long. Luckily someone came through the line and informed us all that it wasn’t the line for the magnet, but was the line for the cutting board. The line for the magnet was a little further on and thankfully much shorter.

Magnet in hand I moseyed (just now learned how to spell this. Don’t think I’ve ever written it down before) over to the mimosa bar and got a POG mimosa (because if it has POG, it’s in my belly). This was my favorite drink of the day, hands down.

[Life is the bubbles]

Now I wanted to hit a lot of the booths at the World Showcase entrance, starting with the Cheese Studio for the maple boursin cheesecake -- which was divine – and the blueberry wine (which was good but not in a celestial way).

After dessert, I hopped over to Wine & Dine for the butternut squash ravioli. I’ve had this done other places so I was excited to see what the F&W chefs had decided to do with it. It would have tasted a lot better if it wasn’t lukewarm. The flavors were nice but everything was overshadowed by the temperature.

One more studio booth left- the Chocolate Studio. Of course I got the liquid nitro Tokyo drift 2 truffle 2 furious whatever it’s called. It was amazing, as per usual.

At this point my stomach space was negligible. But I had only a few booths left and I was determined to beat my PR for most food consumed in the shortest amount of time (previously broken by our Disney Cruise #freemickeybars). So I pulled up my big girl (elastic-waist) paints and soldiered on.

My last ‘country’ booth was Greece for the loaded Greek nachos. I used to shy away from anything vegan because in my head vegan = icky taste. But after being pleasantly surprised at some vegan restaurants in Montreal I’ve learned that just because it doesn’t have animal products doesn’t mean it’s automatically disgusting. And these nachos added to that. They were delightful.

Just a few booths down was something that I was really looking forward to- the banana almond sundae from the Almond Orchard. I got that and the spinach and artichoke dip as my final food dishes for the day and it was such an amazing note to end on.

I managed to lose the photo of the spinach dip but it looked like pretty much every spinach dip you’ve ever seen.

While walking around a bit I saw that Daisy was meeting in a super cute kitchen outfit so I stopped for some photos. She’s so sassy and I love her.

[Full disclosure- I put my birthday button on early because I really liked people telling me Happy Birthday :P]

There was one last thing on my list of must-tries and it was in the Light Lab. After wasting my time in the wrong line (wrong but very cool. If you’ve never been in the light lab at F&W I suggest it. It’s very colorful and science-y), I finally had a cider flight in hand.

I love cider. It’s my drink of choice. I’ve never gotten over the smell (and therefore taste) of beer so I love getting to try new varieties of cider. These were all marvelous but unfortunately my stomach decided to close its doors about halfway through the second one. After sitting for about 15 minutes trying to finish the last one, I had to throw in my towel and just toss the rest.

RIP delicious cider #3

[I hate how much I love you]

My original plan had been to cap my Epcot time off with a free birthday frozen Coke from Club Cool but I knew that if I couldn’t finish a beloved cider then a frozen Coke would go nowhere but the trash. So alas, I walked right past Club Cool on my way out of Epcot and to the monorail.

Last edited:
YES!! Everyone goes through security to get through Epcot twice now! It's a little annoying, but like you said-- at least we feel extra secure.

Your food and wine photos are killing me right now. I neeeeeeeeed that POG Mimosa right now!

Your rant about the wizard water bird that you thought was a snake... legendary. This TR is Pulitzer Prize material.

I didn't know Daisy served such a LOOK during F&W Fest szn this year!! So cute!!

I am THOROUGHLY impressed with your F&W mornfternoon and I can't wait to hear about the rest of the day!

I just googled it and yeah if I had known what it was I never would have ordered that drink.

Thank goodness for google and mobile phones - I have been saved many times from ordering something I wouldn't like by looking up an unknown ingredient.

I realized that it was a bird, not a snake.

:laughing: DH makes fun of me as I have on more than one occasion been very wrong in what I thought I was looking at.

Just found your report. Those F&W photos look amazing. That mimosa looks heavenly!!! You cannot take a bad picture.....all of your pics (including the lipstick one :rotfl2:) are flawless. And your costume is amazing.

Don't worry about the water "snake". I once saw what I thought was a dead dog on the side of the road. I told my husband as we came upon it, but I didn't look, because I was driving and it was a dead dog after all. Well he then proceeds to bust out laughing and proceeds to tell me it's a couch cushions :eek:. I said well how was I suppose to know that (we were feet away when I first saw it.) He says "It's blue" :faint:. So anyway yeah....no judgement from me here. :rotfl:

I love your rating system for all the food and drink you tried! I am vegetarian so I have a bias, but I am drooling over memories of those Greek nachos. They were so good! I'm impressed with how much you fit in. I now want to try so many of those drinks. The butternut squash ravioli sounds good but I would have been disappointed with it being cold. It looks like you and Belle were having a deep conversation!

Your food and wine photos are killing me right now. I neeeeeeeeed that POG Mimosa right now!
I dream about that POG mimosa

Your rant about the wizard water bird that you thought was a snake... legendary. This TR is Pulitzer Prize material.
I'll have to submit it :rotfl:

I didn't know Daisy served such a LOOK during F&W Fest szn this year!! So cute!!
Right?! So cute!

Thank goodness for google and mobile phones - I have been saved many times from ordering something I wouldn't like by looking up an unknown ingredient.
I wish I would have had the frame of mind to google it before I put it in my mouth. Now I know not to assume that drinks with mango are not automatically sweet :P

DH makes fun of me as I have on more than one occasion been very wrong in what I thought I was looking at.
Luckily I was alone so I was the only one who knew. Until I decided to tell the entire Disboards, of course.
Just found your report. Those F&W photos look amazing. That mimosa looks heavenly!!! You cannot take a bad picture.....all of your pics (including the lipstick one :rotfl2:) are flawless. And your costume is amazing.

Don't worry about the water "snake". I once saw what I thought was a dead dog on the side of the road. I told my husband as we came upon it, but I didn't look, because I was driving and it was a dead dog after all. Well he then proceeds to bust out laughing and proceeds to tell me it's a couch cushions :eek:. I said well how was I suppose to know that (we were feet away when I first saw it.) He says "It's blue" :faint:. So anyway yeah....no judgement from me here. :rotfl:
Thanks for joining in!!

And trust me, I definitely can take a bad picture. I just try to avoid posting them on the internet. But you're very sweet so I will take the compliment!

HA! That's what my DH does when I think we're about to pass a dead cat on the side of the road. He makes me look away and even if it was a cat he'll lie and say it was something else to protect my sensitive feelings hahaha.

I love your rating system for all the food and drink you tried! I am vegetarian so I have a bias, but I am drooling over memories of those Greek nachos. They were so good! I'm impressed with how much you fit in. I now want to try so many of those drinks. The butternut squash ravioli sounds good but I would have been disappointed with it being cold. It looks like you and Belle were having a deep conversation!

Oh man everything was sooo good but I would not recommend trying to fit that much into that short of time frame hahaha. But those nachos and even the lukewarm ravioli were amazing.

I think Belle and I were talking about books maybe? IDK but I have a habit of forgetting there's a camera around when I'm talking to characters.

The Great Shirt Quest of 2018

Happy New Year!!

When last I left you, I was regaling you with tales of a stomach too full for words (and free frozen Cokes). Although I couldn’t look at food any longer my night was far from over. I took the monorail from Epcot over to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the evening.

While on the monorail I looked in my backpacked and noticed that the long sleeve shirt I had packed to stay warm at night had been completely soaked by my water bottle. Rude. So now I knew that whatever I had planned for the night (which wasn’t much), buying a new jacket needed to be added to the list.

It wasn’t cool enough for a jacket yet so instead of rushing off to the Emporium I decided to go for a (you guessed it) wander. MDE showed me that there were no good FPs left and the lines for attractions were still pretty long so I walked about to take things in and get some photos.

When I got to Frontierland they were just about to start the Country Bears so I watched that for the first time in a few years. I definitely understood the words a lot better this time!

The lighting was excellent at this point so I went on a photo tour of the MK. Enjoy what golden hour dug up for me!

Naturally I took advantage of the light to get some photopass photos, too. They were actually my last as a 25 year old!

The sun went down and it finally got cold enough for me to start looking for a jacket so I went down Main St to the Emporium and found two things of great importance:

1. The pink Dole Whip hat that my husband talked me out of in January (okay it was less of a talk and more of a “are you really going to spend money on that” look)

2. The absolute perfect shirt for a lady to wear on her birthday while tromping around the Magic Kingdom.

I bought the hat but they didn’t have my size in the shirt. But this shirt had called to me and I was not about to let it go. Before beginning my quest to find the shirt, I FaceTimed my DH from the hub. The call helped me rally and when we hung up, the quest began.

The mission was simple. Locate the shirt in a size medium. The shop Disney Parks app wasn’t being terribly helpful so I decided the best plan of action was to stick my head inside every single shop until I found it.

Do you have any idea how many shops are in that park?

A lot. There’s a lot.

And almost none of them carry the shirt I was looking for. The only other shop I found it in was the one on the back side of the castle that carries a bunch of princess merch yet once again there were no mediums. Curse you medium-sized women who came before me and bought my perfect shirt! However, the CMs there were really helpful and told me that Disney Style at Disney Springs carries the shirt and I could try there. I also found a cute zip up hoodie that I bought. It’s got sillouhettes of the princesses on the back and on the front is says “princess-ing.” Very cute.

Anyway I made it through every gift shop in the park in just over an hour, and I even had some time to grab a photo of Rapunzels lanterns all lit up.

So. Since I didn’t have any luck I needed to reorganize my night so that I could get to Disney Style before it closed at 11. Sounds easy, right? Just leave the park and get there (it was like 8:30 at this point). BUT You don’t develop an addiction to Happily Ever After by skipping it all willy nilly just because you’re chasing an elusive (albeit perfect) shirt.

My final plan was this: watch HEA from the platform of the Main St train depot, then high tail it out to try to beat the post fireworks stampede to get to my car and on to DS. It actually worked surprisingly well, and it was interesting to watch the show from the train station.

They left the lights on up on the platform so that was a distraction, and then the people there just weren’t that into the show so there was a lot of talking and moving and general disrespect for a clearly fantastic nighttime spectacular. After the show I was close enough to the front (back?) of the crowd that I didn’t have to wait very long for a monorail back to the TTC.

I made it to the parking garage by a little after 10pm and thankfully Disney Style was right by it. Unfortunately, they were also sold out of mediums. Of course. So I did what I should have done in the first place, which was take a size up and a size down and see which fit better and buy that one and deal with it. Trying them on made me realize that medium was the perfect size. Sad face. But I bought the shirt anyway and went back to the hotel.

What shirt did I spend most of my night trying unsuccessfully (ish) to track down? Tune in next time to find out.

The pink Dole Whip hat that my husband talked me out of in January

What is a pink dole whip?? Is it strawberry-flavored?

watch HEA from the platform of the Main St train depot, then high tail it out to try to beat the post fireworks stampede to get to my car and on to DS. It actually worked surprisingly well, and it was interesting to watch the show from the train station.

I'm glad it worked out so you got to see HEA and make it to DS in time!

so there was a lot of talking and moving and general disrespect for a clearly fantastic nighttime spectacular.

How rude!! There were a lot of people talking through the Frozen show to light up the castle on our last trip. We were a lot closer to the castle but I couldn't hear the words of the show.

What shirt did I spend most of my night trying unsuccessfully (ish) to track down? Tune in next time to find out.

Now I can't wait to find out! I know it's frustrating when you can't find something in the right size (I seem to have this problem frequently), but I'm glad you were able to get the mystery shirt!

What is a pink dole whip?? Is it strawberry-flavored?
Haha I can see how that's confusing. The dole whip isn't pink, I got a pink hat with a dole whip on it :P

I'm glad it worked out so you got to see HEA and make it to DS in time!
It was unnecessarily stressful!

How rude!! There were a lot of people talking through the Frozen show to light up the castle on our last trip. We were a lot closer to the castle but I couldn't hear the words of the show.
It's just a different mindset, I suppose! But it is definitely frustrating for those of us who are there to enjoy the show.

Now I can't wait to find out! I know it's frustrating when you can't find something in the right size (I seem to have this problem frequently), but I'm glad you were able to get the mystery shirt!
Which could it be??
ariel shrug.gif

Love the fact that you graded all the F&W dishes you tried!

Beautiful pics at MK! I'm sorry your mission to find the shirt didn't end the way you wanted it to! Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Love the fact that you graded all the F&W dishes you tried!

Beautiful pics at MK! I'm sorry your mission to find the shirt didn't end the way you wanted it to! Can't wait to see what it looks like!
Grading them helped give me something to do since I didn't have anyone else around to discuss them. But I'm definitely not a very high-class foodie so unless something is spicy or has one of the things that I hate in it then I'm probably going to love it haha

Love love love love love the golden hour photos! Eager to see this magical shirt that was all out of mediums property wide.

Love love love love love the golden hour photos! Eager to see this magical shirt that was all out of mediums property wide.
My favorite is probably the one of HM because it's just so golden. It's hard to remember that it's supposed to be haunted when you see it like that!

Fun side story- I went to Bunratty Castle in Ireland when I was 17 and their meade was one of my first tastes of alcohol. Naturally I thought it was absolutely horrid and vowed never to let it pass my lips again. So I wanted to try it again now that I’ve developed a taste (thanks college!) and it is delicious! You can definitely taste the honey.
I seriously laughed right out loud when I read "thanks college." I also had my first taste of alcohol in Ireland, and was thinking, "Eww, people actually enjoy this?!" Thanks, college. I'm all set here.

“Do you want a straw or will you be saving the turtles?”

My birthday morning began with something very tedious. I originally booked two nights for the trip because I thought I would need to fly home Sunday evening. However, I was able to swing an extra night but the hotel couldn’t combine my two reservations. So my first order of birthday business was to go to the front desk and check out and immediately check back in.

Once I got that sorted I got back on the now-familiar road to the TTC. And I got to park in the heroes lot for the first time! I had been a villain so far. Seems like a small thing but it’s nice to be a hero on your birthday.

[Birthday tram selfie!]

Getting through security today was fun. For some reason I set off the metal detector but I didn’t have any pockets and my outfit clearly could not hide anything. So the guy had to use the wand thing and asked me if I had any metal on me. I was feeling a little peeved by now so I looked him in the eye and told him the only metal I had was the wire in my bra. He let me through after that.

I’ll give you all one guess as to what my first stop was.

[Did you guess right? It was PhotoPass, naturally. And my first as a 26 year old!]

Oh also- this is the shirt that had me madly dashing around the resort the day before. I thought that it was worth the effort because this was 100% the best day ever.

My first FP was to hang out with my main (and newly mute) Mouse. It was coming up so after getting my castle photo I went back down to Town Square.

With all of the excitement around photos and Mickey, I hadn’t had a chance to get any caffeine in my system. Birthday adrenaline can only get you so far and so it was off to Main Street Bakery for this birthday princess.

When I was waiting for my drink I thought to myself, “Self. Do you know what goes best with warm liquid sugar? Solid, baked, room temperature sugar.” And with PSCL (pumpkin spice chai latte, for all my espresso-averse friends out there) in hand I popped in next door to pick up a treat from the confectionary for a little later.

I left the confectionary and heard the Dapper Dans doing a set. Truth time: I’ve never watched the Dapper Dans before. But I knew it HAD to be scratched off my list during my birthday trip. I thought about passing by and coming back later so I could hear the whole set from start to finish but I’m so, so glad that I stopped to watch and listen because they had some Citizens of Main Street join them and they were an absolute HOOT.

I forgot the name of the guy with the glasses (Noah Tall, maybe? I feel like it was a pun and Noah sounds right) but he was my favorite. His facial expressions and the way he would sing along made me literally LOL. I didn’t get a video but there was one song where he would just randomly yell words instead of singing them. Man it was great. I also have a video of the Mayor yelling at a guest because he wasn’t clapping along to the song. All in all an A+ performance.

On my way to my first ride of the day I noticed that there was hardly a wait for a castle photographer. But I was just too tired of photos so I passed them by.

Just kidding. You should know me better by now.

After my quick and magical pit stop I was back on the trail to Frontierland (get it- trail. Because it’s the frontier? Okay I’ll stop) to my first ride of the day. And apparently this view needed a little extra pizzaz so here’s a Starb-fie (just made that up but I think it works) from the Frontierland bridge.

I have to be honest the PSCL was a bad choice. It was hot and the milk made it a very heavy drink. Not to mention the sugar. It was a somewhat warm morning and I should have just gotten a regular ole cup of tea. Ah well, a girl can be indulgent on her birthday.

My first attraction of the day was BTMRR. The wait time was around 20 minutes, which is the perfect amount of time to eat a sugary birthday breakfast!

The ride was fun, as always, and as I was walking out the exit my bag started to buzz. “What a strange sensation,” I thought to myself. Then I remembered my phone was in there and someone was probably calling me. Which is also a strange sensation, TBH, because I despise talking on the phone.

But it was my mom FaceTiming me to wish me a happy birthday so it was an okay kind of call. When we hung up I went by Liberty Square and noticed that the Town Crier (someone should really cheer that dude up) was out and about, which meant that the Muppets show was starting soon.

This is one of my favorite shows to watch, though I’ve only ever seen the Declaration of Independence (which was what was playing again this time) and Paul Revere stories. Do other stories exist? I feel like other stories exist.

[Oh hey Sam Eagle]

After celebrating the American parts of history I took the side path toward the back of the castle. The Fairy Godmother was out meeting and I had never met her before so I got in line. She is so sweet! Right before me was a group of little girls who had just gotten out of BBB and were all dolled up. We talked about how good their fairy godmothers were at getting them ready for the ball. Then she told me that my hair was lovely and we took some photos.

[I mean I was having a fairly good hair day. Or should I say fairy good hair day?!]

My second FP was for another character that I wanted to meet on my birthday- Ariel! I laugh at my FP choices for this day because if my DH was with me he would have been upset that we wasted perfectly good FPs on character greetings. Well it’s my birthday and I’ll meet every character if I want to #solotrip.

Ariel was bubbly, as usual, but a little more chatty than other times I’ve visited. I think we talked about what the birthday traditions are under the sea. Ariel was sad because they couldn’t blow out candles and she had to get her human legs if she wanted to do that.

The next plan I had for the day was lunch at the Jungle Skipper Canteen. I really didn’t plan very well because between my FPs and ADR I crisscrossed the park way more than necessary. But alas, hindsight and all that.

It wasn’t quite time for my ADR and I saw Merida was out greeting people, but as I was waiting in line she took a break. I realized if I waited for her to come back that I would miss my ADR so I left and went over to Adventureland.

I got checked into my ADR just in time and took a seat (and a selfie) while I waited for my table

My waitress was a really funny woman from the Czech Republic, I think. She was trying to get me to order one of their cocktails, because they were exotic. I was really just feeling a Coke Zero, though, so when she brought it back she said, “Here’s your Coke Zero from the jungle.”

kaa and mowgli.gif
[Kaa telling Mowgli that King Louie doesn’t want fire. He wants calorie free Coke that doesn’t taste like acid rain]

My favorite line was when she asked, “Do you want a straw or will you be saving the turtles today?” I thought it was a fantastic way to phrase the question. I’m fully on board with Disney’s shift away from the plastic straw. I know getting rid of plastic straws won’t change the world but it’s a start! Now I just carry a reusable straw with me in case I ever need it.

Side note: I was told once that if a server lays a straw on your table they have to throw it away, even if you don’t use it. Can anyone confirm that? Ever since I heard that I jump on servers and ask for no straws please but sometimes I feel rude because they’re so quick to lay them down and I'm just shouting at a perfectly nice server.

For my meal I got the Tastes Like Chicken entrée because it’s kind of a tradition for me to have fried chicken on my birthday. At least that’s what I tell myself. The real truth is that I’m not a terribly adventurous eater and this seemed like the safest option. I was a little worried because it comes with a chili sauce and I can’t deal with anything spicy but it ended up being the perfect amount of spice to add an interesting flavor to fried chicken. Way to go me for trying something new(ish)!

[Also- fried chicken with rice is amazing. Who knew?]

Everything here was delicious and you can bet that I cleaned my plate. Then I was done and came that awkward moment where I waited to see if I would get a free birthday dessert. I wasn’t sure that I would because the waitress asked if I wanted to see the dessert menu (which I didn’t) and then she said she would get the check for me.

ariel pout gif.gif

So I resigned myself to a free dessert-less lunch BUT when she came back with the check she also had a cupcake!

She also offered to take a photo of me with my cupcake for my birthday since I was alone. How awesome is that?

The best part though was that at the table next to me (like awkwardly close to me) was a mother with her 5(ish) year old daughter having a nice meal together. At one point the girl and I talked about our ears (she was wearing very cute little kitty ears). They were both really sweet and when the cupcake came out the little girl started singing happy birthday to me, then her mom and the waitress joined in. It was so, so sweet.

Thanks for tagging along so far, friends! I think I only have a few more updates left and I'm trying to finish this report before we leave for WDW on Friday.

"Where's your PTR, Ann? Aren't you going to let us in on all the plans we probably don't care about but that you spent way too much time typing up anyway?" you ask?? Well shoot, who am I to keep any of you from reaching your dreams of reading sub-standard PTRs in your very limited free time? Here ya go:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/best-year-ever-an-international-disney-park-ptr.3708939/

I love the birthday shirt!!! And the skirt!!! And the ears!!!! 10/10 birthday outfit and 10/10 BIRTHDAY MORNING PICS!!!!!!!

A Mickey birthday scone and starbs? Sounds like the perfect birthday breakfast (although i'm terribly sorry the PSCL was a bad choice)

Fairy Godmother is such a sweetheart, and it's always fun to see a chatty Ariel!

I would have gotten the Tastes Like Chicken entree, too. It looks amazing!

Very eager to hear about the rest of your magical birthday day popcorn::

Love your shirt!! And I need those ears!!! They are beautiful!! And they pretty much match your lipgloss you have on. Win!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter