What's My Age Again? A whirlwind WDW birthday TR! COMPLETE 1/11

I got a little behind so stopped quoting, but I loved your TR! Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures :-)

Thanks for sticking with it!

I loved the purple wall pics, and that photo of you with the fireworks in the background OMG!!! So perfect!!!

Honestly... I couldn't piece together a better birthday if I tried. Magic Kingdom adventures. Kate Spade clearance earrings. Ice cream. Hocus Pocus. What. A. Day. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with the world.

"Only the brave bypass Pandora and head straight to Starbucks" That is the BIG tea.

You take the NICEST photographs, I am in love with your work.

Honestly, this TR was a 10/10. *Stefon voice* This TR had EVERYTHING. MNSSHP photos, F&WF reviews, a BIRTHDAY celebration...

tenor.gif

Thank you so, so much for sharing this TR with us!! I can't wait to read the next one!!

OMG you are seriously so sweet! Future birthdays will be hard-pressed to live up to this one, for sure!

I hope you sang that title to the tune of One Short Day from the smash Broadway musical Wicked.
Well, I am now.
Great musical by the way!

[I've decided that when I'm riding something alone that my new goal is to make the ugliest face possible so that the stranger next to me has to deal with the strange looking girl in their photos]
peterpan laugh.gif

After that I went through the Maharajah trek to see the tigers
I'm sad to admit I have never done that. Generally with my family it's jumping from ride to ride. Someday I need a solo trip so I can do all this other stuff.

[This is a winner every time. Carbs, cheese, and smoked pig? YES]
You really can't go wrong. It looks fantastic. But I guess pretty much anything at Flame Tree is fantastic.

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I'm glad I joined in your report!

I'm sad to admit I have never done that. Generally with my family it's jumping from ride to ride. Someday I need a solo trip so I can do all this other stuff.
Tigers are my favorite so that trail is a must-do every trip, but it's definitely nice to be on your own timing and change up the pace!

You really can't go wrong. It looks fantastic. But I guess pretty much anything at Flame Tree is fantastic.
Yes, it's so good! I have a hard time choosing what to eat at DAK between Flame Tree, Satu'li Canteen, and Yak & Yeti QS. It's all so delicious!

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I'm glad I joined in your report!
Thanks for reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter