What's in Your Wallet?

A rock! and a penny from the WTC, drivers license, military ID, $79, credit cards, sams club id, hilton hhonors card, losing lottery ticket, fortune cookie fortune, aarp and aaa cards.

A rock! and a penny from the WTC, drivers license, military ID, $79, credit cards, sams club id, hilton hhonors card, losing lottery ticket, fortune cookie fortune, aarp and aaa cards.

$79.00!!!!!

Party in Al's wallet and we're all invited, lol :banana:

driver license
pilot license
fishing license
money?...yeah right...just got back from Disney :lmao:

Did your fortune cookie fortune say to watch out for partying forum members?

This thread made me realize I need to clean out my wallet!

Has anyone else seen the banner ad on the bottom of the page with Samantha Brown on the motorcycle? hehe I wasn't expecting that! :rotfl:

Driver.s License, Debit Card, BoatUS Tow Card, Camping World Tow Card and a big shiny chain attached to my pants. :thumbsup2

This thread made me realize I need to clean out my wallet!

As anyone else seen the banner ad on the bottom of the page with Samantha Brown on the motorcycle? hehe I wasn't expecting that! :rotfl:

I see "Lifes a Breeze"!

No, I have an ad about bad credit - is this a subliminal message?

Ok...just because this is your thread...I looked it up to see what the banner ad was all about. It's for her new show "Passport to Great Weekends" on Travel Channel.

Oh yeah, I still need to clean out my wallet!

sambrownmotorcyle.jpg

Ok...just because this is your thread...I looked it up to see what the banner ad was all about. It's for her new show "Passport to Great Weekends" on Travel Channel.

sambrownmotorcyle.jpg

I wonder if Sam would ride with me? She just can't go over 40 - my scooter is little.

Man... ya'll are novices!!

Debit Card
Credit Card
Health Insurance Card
Prescription Insurance Card
Dental Insurance Card
Eyecare Insurance Card
Drivers License
AAA Card
Auto Insurance Cards
Winn Dixie Rewards Card
Sam's Card (expired)
Subway Rewards Card
Petco Rewards Card
Barnes & Nobles Reward Card (expired)
Voter ID Card
CVS Rewards Card
Library Card
Hallmark Gold Crown Card
AARP Card
Kohl's, Avenue, Sears, Penney's, Dillards, Bealls, Credit Cards
Disney AP's
DDE Card
Rainforest Discount Card
KTTW Card from 11/07
Dental Appt Card
Eyeglass Prescription
Receipt from last dental appt
Receipt from bank deposit
Receipt from ATM withdrawl
Receipt from Publix
Receipt from Arby's for 1 large jamoca shake
Starbuck's Gift Card with $5.00 balance
$10 Coupon from Winn Dixie (expired 8/5 - darn)
Camping World Card
Lazy Day Customer For Life Card
Flying J Discount Card (which never gives a discount)
$77.47 cash

I carry a purse w/cell phone, keys, small calendar, chap stick, hand lotion, tide stain stick, excedrin, old lipstick which I never use, wadded up kleenex (not sure if they're clean or used), trident spearmint gum, a couple of feminine products (which thankfully I no longer need - but just in case), small mirror, dental floss, eyeglass cleaning cloth, sunglasses, regular or computer glasses (depends what I'm doing at the time) purell, a 12' tape measure, a bank deposit I need to make today.

I think that's all!

Your purse sounds like mine. My DH is always telling me I have too much crap in it. I just bought a new purse and I don't think it will all fit in there. I do though have my secrest stash in there $200. I keep tucking $20 bills in there, but not using them. SSSSHHHHHHHH don't tell DH.

In defense of most women

We are the ones who carry things for those What If moments.
What if we are in an accident? Need the insurance cards.
What if the kids need their hands/faces cleaned? Need wipes.
What if we need an unexpected large purchase? Need lots of credit cards.
What if the store has discounts? Need the store member card.
You get the idea. Women are beasts of burden. Seriously. Check out some of the families going into the parks at WDW. The women are loaded down with bags, purses, cameras etc. while the husband is only wearing a lost, confused look.

My add at the bottom is for matching family clothing up to sizes 6xl, How the heck did they know what size I need? Oh, by the way, that $2 I had in my wallet is gone, my wife took it for a drink on the way to the museum yesterday :(

expired promo card for AT&T wireless
Teleconference card
Metro card for NYC subway
UF College ID
Beef O'Brady's gift card
Sams Club Card
Student Alumni Association Card
Drivers License
$62.50

My add at the bottom is for matching family clothing up to sizes 6xl, How the heck did they know what size I need? Oh, by the way, that $2 I had in my wallet is gone, my wife took it for a drink on the way to the museum yesterday :(

The ad is if you want to dress your whole family alike......

sambrownmotorcyle.jpg

This is by far.....the sexiest picture Ive ever seen of Samigirl......she's HAWT!

The ad is if you want to dress your whole family alike......

Now it is for "are your credit cards maxed out" we can help....

IT'S LIKE THEY ARE IN MY HEAD READING MY MIND!!! SCARY I TELL YOU!!!

Women are beasts of burden. Seriously. Check out some of the families going into the parks at WDW. The women are loaded down with bags, purses, cameras etc. while the husband is only wearing a lost, confused look.

Yes, we are. My DH refers to my purse as the "P.O.D.S." (while he's handing me stuff to put in it for him). I've had & used the same purse since 2003. It's an "old lady" type with pockets for everything. Changing purses is akin to moving. You never find anything in your house after you've moved! When DH asks me: "Where's such-n-such?" I can recall exactly where it was in our previous home. I have a hard time finding it in our current home....and we've lived there 4 years now - and - it's 1/3 the size of our previous house. Go figure!:confused3

Yeah, but she is not wearing a helmet. What kind of example is she setting for her audience, I ask you?

Have you seen what helmets do to your hair? As a matter of fact she kind of has a helmet hair appearance here...hehe j/k...she really does look great in this pic..Chips glasses and all. Where's Ponch? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter