What would you eat??

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
I have a one day solo trip coming up next month. If you had only one day in Disneyland (not DCA) and were picking out lunch and dinner from counter service options....what 2 meals would you eat? Thanks!

Jolly Holiday for the home-made potato chips (and whatever sandwich happens to come with them). French Market for just about anything.

Plaza Inn - Fried Chicken.

Rancho Del Zocola - though it appears they changed their tacos, which is what I used to always get, I am not as big of a fan of "street tacos."

The rotisserie chicken at Rancho Del Zocalo. I really enjoyed that last time we were there and I love the atmosphere there too.

Bengal BBQ for a light meal.
French Market for a hearty meal.
Pasta Dish from Pizza Port for a heavy meal.
Anything from Harbour Galley for a quick meal.

...is that two?

Corn dog from Red Wagon for lunch hands down!

Dinner....hmmm....maybe a French Dip from French Market

Carnation cafe loaded potato soup and sourdough bacon cheese melt.
Actually a bowl of the soup each and sharing a bacon cheese melt.

I like the cheeseburgers at Smoke Jumpers Grill. But, since you're "not DCA" I'd say the Bengal BBQ (I love BBQ)

I also vote for the classic Red Wagon corndog!

Plaza Inn for Fried Chicken is awesome!

The Galactic Grill (formerly Tomorrowland Terrace) has a pretty awesome sounding burger (with grilled onions and bacin mayo!) and chicken sandwich (with an onion ring, bbq sauce and gouda cheese!) if you want something quick and easy.

Have fun planning!

Plaza Inn Fried Chix is amazing.

Rancho Del Zocalo is great too. I like the cheese enchiladas and enjoy sitting outside and watching Big Thunder go by over and over. And the drink refills, especially on cherry coke!

Decisions, decisions.......

Plaza Inn Fried Chicken and a bunch of skewers from Bengal BBQ split up with your friends/family! Want to try the Pizza Port Pizza salad because it looks good but never have had before, so can't vote on that!

Midnightred

Bengal BBQ - a chicken skewer and a vegetable skewer.
Rancho del Zocalo - chicken tacos, swap out rice and beans for veggies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter