What would you do? Solo edition

So many options and I can't decide! Lol

Looking at the tours now.

Looking at the AK options as well as Keys to the Kingdom or Behind the Steam Trains.

They may still add DAH. It was the end of March when they added May and June dates.
I'm doing EMM at DHS in June. Would have preferred DAH but of course, that's the one week that it wasn't happening. I would book EMM soon as I believe they do tend to sell out.

Have you done the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour? It's much less expensive and covers a lot of the same material as Keys to the Kingdom.

Dining with an Animal Keeper at Sanaa. I've done it 3 times solo-so far!

i just want to recommend the Wild Africa Trek as well. We did it a few years back and loved it. A whole new, interesting way to see the Savannah.

Have you done the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour? It's much less expensive and covers a lot of the same material as Keys to the Kingdom.
I haven’t but I’ve heard of you are well versed in the history that it’s not that great of a tour.

I enthusiastically agree with the recommendations for Wild Africa Trek. It is by far the best thing I have ever done at WDW.

I take a lot of solo trips and have one starting on 5/30 :). I am splurging this trip since it is a birthday trip and am doing DAH at both MK and DHS and EMM at MK. I have never done any of these and I am super excited. I would also do AK if it was offered during my trip.

I consider myself a Disney expert but wanted to get some input from everyone else.

My question here is add on events. I have a solo trip on July and unfortunately right now none of the after hours are happening in July while I’m there. That would be my first choice.

If they don’t extend into July for DHS and AK what add on would you do?

Morning Magic at MK
Morning Magic at DHS
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party
Something else?

I’ve only ever done the Star Wars dessert party in terms of those.
If I was a solo, I wouldnt do a dessert party. The biggest value for me of a dessert party is being able to basically have a reserved firework viewing for my group without having to get there early. As a solo, even in the hub 5 minutes before a show starts you can find something.

For someone who hadn't done Toy Story Land (or done it alot), I would recommend the DHS early morning BUT if you've got experience with TSL I would definitely say the MK early morning magic would be my pick.

Another vote for Toy story EMM, especially if you haven't done it before. It's probably going to end with SWGE opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter