What was your weight before the pandemic vs. Now?

Same - still slightly over where I would like to be - but on happy note - size smaller - like that makes any sense - but I’ll take the win !!

I started at about 150 and then we were sent home and I gained about 5 more pounds stress eating and hiding in the house. Then I said "Christine you need to get a grip" so I signed back up for MyFitnessPal, went on about a 1500 calorie a day plan, and proceeded to get down to about 143 lbs in a few months. I didn't even exercise because I had a serious foot issue. I seemed to maintain all that for about a year. Then in March 2021, I had reconstructive foot surgery, was non-weight bearing for about 2 months and just spent some time consoling myself with food. By the time September 2021 came about I was back to the 150-ish range. Went back to work like a stuffed sausage in my too-tight clothes. Finally around December, I've had to have another talk with myself and I am working on my eating again. I've lost a good amount of weight in 6 weeks by controlling my food AND this time I get to work out so that really helps!

I've got about 10 lbs of unhealthy fat on me - 5 of that from menopause, another 5 from COVID. And everyone gave me chocolate for Christmas!

Lost about ten pounds due to cooking at home and not eating my usual fast food breakfast and sometimes lunch

No change for me.
In regards to weight, I’m happy with my current weight and size.
I watch what I eat and workout 3 days a week, so I can maintain this weight and size.
I have no desire to buy new clothes that are smaller or larger, only new clothes that I like 🙂👍🏻

I have always been around 215. Got Covid a few weeks ago now 197. Hoping to be around 180 by April for spring break. 5’8”.

Between the lockdown baking and recently relocating I have gained about 25 lbs. I had to buy new clothes when I went back to my office.

I'm a little lower. I was a lot lower before Thanksgiving, but the food was good, it's been cold and I've been lazy.

I'm down about 45 pounds as of now. At first I wasn't really trying but now I am. I have a lot more to go.

I went up about 10 lbs but am on my way back down and am down 13 lbs with a goal for another 8-10 and I’ll then be at a BMI of 20-22 and happy to be there. Taking advantage of healthy eating since most of my meals are at home and focusing on other healthy habits.
I think early COVID I was just totally zoned out lol!

I'm up about 20lbs. 😞

I blame 1/2 on Covid and 1/2 on menopause. Starting to eat better and hoping to get out and move more when the nicer weather hits. Hope to be down at least 10 pounds by vacation in September.

I am up about 20 pounds!!!! I worked hard to lose 30 pounds in 2019-2020 and then slowly gained back 20. I definitely see it in my face and feel it in my clothes. I need to get it together.

Same.
Most people I noticed in the beginning of the pandemic lost weight and now seem to be back to the same levels pre-pandemic.

I've fluctuated withing about 3 - 5 pounds for the past 20 yeras depending on the time I weigh myself, if I've eaten yet, etc. It is the same 3-5 pound range post pandemic.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter