What was your first resort?

My first on property was as an adult at the Beach Club in 2003. Went when I was a kid, but we stayed off property.

Caribbean 1999, stayed 1 more time there, have tried many other resorts now. Probably wouldn't stay there again, like the other moderates better, and other resorts better, even some value, but it was a good choice at the time

Our first resort was Port Orleans Riverside. It hadn't been updated yet, and I remember thinking the room wasn't as nice as I had expected at Disney. However, the grounds were beautiful and we had a wonderful time. We haven't stayed there since. We like to try a new resort each trip.

Our first visit was at POP! Loved it there. Stayed one other time. Have stayed one time at Caribbean Beach and another time at Port New Orleans French Quarter. This summer we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I would definitely stay again at POP.

Our first resort was Pop Century, in 2004. Returning to WDW many times and staying at many other resorts and now purchasing DVC.

Caribbean Beach Resort.. summer of 89. I think it was pretty new then. The only other time I went and stayed on property we stayed there again. I was a young kid, had no say. Going back as an adult now and looking forward to checking out some new places.

Our first on-site resort was YC for our honeymoon in 2011. I fell in love with the Boardwalk area and 1.5 years later we bought into DVC at BWV. We walk through YC a lot as we go there to look at the Christmas stuff and we like eating at the quick serve marketplace, but we have not stayed there again since that first trip.

The Disney Institute (pretty sure that was the name) in a Vacation Villa. This was in the late 90’s. I was in high school.

Our first on property stay was in a suite at the Wilderness Lodge in May 1999 for our honeymoon and we returned there seven years later when our son was 4 years old - his first trip to Disney. I will always have a soft spot for the Wilderness Lodge.

Since then we have stayed at Yacht Club, Beach Club, Coronado Springs, Carribean Beach, Polynesian and Grand Floridian.

My top three are:
Grand Floridian
Polynesian
Yacht Club.

We look forward to celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary this May at the GF. ❤️

It was OKW. I was in love with a girl and her family were DVC owners and went for Christmas. They invited me and I went begrudgingly- I hated everything about Disney. The whole idea of it made me sick!

Seventeen years later, I am married to the girl, own DVC at OKW and have two kids and a wife as obsessed with the DVC life as I am. There are few things in life that make me as happy as sitting behind the Sandcastle Pool with a refillable mug full of Coke Zero, watching my family play in the pool. Absolute heaven.

My first stay was at All Star Movies in the Love Bug buildings with two friends in 1999. The next stay was at OKW using my brother in law's timeshare trade to stay there. My husband and I brought my parents and our two kids down in 2015. We rented points to stay at BLT lake view. We loved the convenience of the walk to MK. The last time we went in 2019, we stay at All Star Movies for one night and then moved to BWV for the rest of our almost two week stay. We loved being able to walk to Epcot.

Dixie Landings building #27 first floor (now Port Orleans Riverside) September 1995. My DH surprised me with the trip as a 4th Anniversary gift. We never had a Honeymoon so this was a make-up for that. We stayed again with our first child in November 1999. We loved everything about the resort :). Since then we have been fortunate to stay at the WL (2005), BWV/GF (2017), AKL (2019) and now we are DVC members at AKV! What a fun thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter