What was your first Movie you watched on Disney+?

If there's already a thread with 54 posts, then why on earth would we clog up the forums with yet another post of the same exact title??

this one is movies. The other thread was what was the first thing you watched. On the other thread for me it was maldorian on this thread it’s the new lady and the tramp.
Semantics, sir.

Last edited:

(Not movies) But The Mandalorian and The Emperor's New School. As an adult I really appreciate what a hilarious mess that show is!

A Goofy Movie and An Extremely Goofy Movie, back-to-back, lol

I was hosting some close friends of mine for a throwback 90s-style sleepover/birthday party thing the weekend after Disney+ was released and since Goofy's legacy is a huge in-joke with us, how could we not?

A Goofy Movie and An Extremely Goofy Movie, back-to-back, lol

I was hosting some close friends of mine for a throwback 90s-style sleepover/birthday party thing the weekend after Disney+ was released and since Goofy's legacy is a huge in-joke with us, how could we not?
Love both of them! Those are my favorite Disney movies too :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts