What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

Did a pseudo back-to-back. Fantasy 7-night Eastern on 1/11/20 - returned to PC on 1/18, flew to San Juan that afternoon, then embarked on the Wonder 7-night Southern the next morning. That was a great couple of weeks!

We did a back to back on the Magic in January, and were hoping to be back on her for Thanksgiving week this November. Obviously, that’s not going to happen. We are considering an Alaska on the Wonder but have not finalized our plans.

It was. The Magic, Fantasy and Dream were all on much shorter itineraries and had disembarked their last passengers before we got to San Diego. I often wonder, if the pandemic had been declared a day or two earlier would we have gone through the canal?
I have wondered the same thing! So happy we did not miss out on that!

October 2019
4 night cruise on the Dream for Halloween on the High Seas with Halloween falling on our last night of the cruise.

Great topic, MJ -

Ours was a B2B on the WONDER, San Juan Southern Caribbean on Jan 26th this year,, followed by WONDER's February 2nd inaugural sailing into New Orleans.

We stayed in N.O. a few days for some early Mardi Gras fun, and were fortunate to be back home before the virus began it's serious spread.

We were supposed to be waking up in Munich today for Oktoberfest and starting an ABD Danube / Oktoberfest river cruise tomorrow. Sigh.

Next SCHEDULED DCL itinerary is next August 28, MAGIC out of Dover for the Northern European. Then we'll spend two weeks touring Scotland and visiting friends in Wales, and head home, taking the MAGIC westbound Transatlantic. Sincerely hope it comes to be.

Fantasy Eastern May 2019. We were due to be back on the Magic this June for the the Italy/Greece itinerary. Will 2021 happen? And if it does, will we be on it? Remains to be seen... 😕

We were on the Magic for the NYE 12/30/19-01/04/20.

It was a great way to ring in the New Year, but it’s been a difficult New Year!

Great topic, MJ -

Ours was a B2B on the WONDER, San Juan Southern Caribbean on Jan 26th this year,, followed by WONDER's February 2nd inaugural sailing into New Orleans.

We stayed in N.O. a few days for some early Mardi Gras fun, and were fortunate to be back home before the virus began it's serious spread.

We were supposed to be waking up in Munich today for Oktoberfest and starting an ABD Danube / Oktoberfest river cruise tomorrow. Sigh.

Next SCHEDULED DCL itinerary is next August 28, MAGIC out of Dover for the Northern European. Then we'll spend two weeks touring Scotland and visiting friends in Wales, and head home, taking the MAGIC westbound Transatlantic. Sincerely hope it comes to be.

We were supposed to be on the November Panama Canal this year but we cancelled before Disney did. Didn't feel like laying out close to 5K just for the possibility of getting the extra FCC.

Will miss the Fall cruises. We always did a HOTHS cruise either out of NY or PC and it is so hard to think that won't be happening this Fall. We did book a NYC to Canada for next Fall but hope we can sail before that!!! Hope all is well. Would love to visit Europe next summer on DCL. My friend and I did the ABD Danube River Cruise back in the summer of 2017 and LOVED IT!!! We sailed from Budapest to Vilshofen. ABD did it right!!!

Will miss seeing this onboard DCL

MJ

Western Carib SW DaS on the Fantasy the last week of February of this year. I consider myself lucky to have gotten a cruise in this year and miss every day that I'm not on deck watching the ocean pass by!

Disney Magic from NYC with a day at WDW over Thanksgiving Week in November 2018. We used our OBB for a 7 day Eastern on Fantasy scheduled this past August. When that cancelled we rebooked a Marvel Day at Sea Cruise for March 2021. Really hope that doesn't cancel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!