What was the first concert you went to?

My first was Squeeze - cool for cats.:goodvibes

Mine was Queen in an outdoor gig at Cardiff castle (1975 I think)

Kev

Now I am jealous:rotfl: One of the few bands a wished I had seen live, saw them a few years ago with Paul Rodgers but must have been amazing with Freddie.

Mine was Meatloaf, just to see Bat out of Hell live is worth the £50 it costs to see him.
Latest was in Feb, Kaiser Cheifs who are superb live.

Bad Manners. Special Brew can still get my foot tapping, so to speak.:rotfl:

It was either Slade or Bay City Rollers ~ I'm showing my age twice over here! :rotfl:

Mine was Five at Wembley Arena the last night of their tour in 2000 I think.

My first concert was Lynyrd Skynyrd, Todd Rundgren at Knebworth in 1976. I was 15 and sloped off with my older mates.
Only phoned my folks when we were half way there to say I would be gone for a couple of days :rolleyes1:headache:

It was absolutely mad with 120,000 people :cool1:

Grounded for a month but it was worth it :goodvibes

It was The Backstreet Boys for me :love: Oh I adored them, still do really, even though they're not about much anymore!

It was at the Manchester Apollo, tiny little theatre!

my first concert was Imagination... anyone remember them... "its just an illusion ahh ahh"" thats part of the song!:rotfl:
my last was Meat Loaf :thumbsup2

The first concert I ever attended was a Beatles one in 1965 (I think) - I was taken by my parents and sadly, I remember nothing... The first concert I do remember was David Essex in 1973, I think. It was fab and I went on to see him another 3 times...

the first one i went to was in 2004, and i went to see the happy mondays, when they re formed, and a few others on one bill. was a good nite :D

It was The Backstreet Boys for me :love: Oh I adored them, still do really, even though they're not about much anymore!

It was at the Manchester Apollo, tiny little theatre!

I saw Backstreet Boys to but at the MEN for the Millenium tour. They were amazing. :lovestruc

My first concert thought was the Spice Girls.

My first concert was Queen's Live Magic tour at Wembley Stadium in 1986 - best concert I have ever seen. Still got the t-shirt, very faded and way too small for me now;-)

Others I can remember
Michael Jackson, The Monkees, Alexander O'Neal, Bucks Fizz, Cliff Richard, Bananarama, Jason Donovan.

Now I am jealous:rotfl: One of the few bands a wished I had seen live, saw them a few years ago with Paul Rodgers but must have been amazing with Freddie.

Wayne, Queen were the first band I ever saw and, despite having seen literally hundreds of bands since, still the best. We went on to see them a further 10 times over the years including their last ever gig at Knebworth.
Freddie had something that you can't define, he only had to walk on stage for the crowd to go mad.

Saw the Paul Rodgers thing a few years ago as well. I actually thought he did a great job and it's fun to sing along to all those famous Queen hits again.

Kev

I went to see Adam and the Ants at the Apollo Theatre in Manchester.
I was about 14 at the time, myself and a group of friends dressed up in our frilly shirts and pantaloons and painted a white stripe across our faces :rotfl2:

me too although it was the apollo in glasgow i saw them at, i was 14 it was fab. my cousin took me and we were dressed in frilly shirts pantaloons and face paints, my goodness what a sight we were but the bees knees at the time!!:rotfl:

I'm ashamed to say it but i was young and it was bros:confused:

My first was S Club 7 at Wembley Arena when I was about 10 or 11 I think... all I remember is that it as my dad's birthday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter