What to wear for Traditions and classes?

If you're comfortable in heels, wearing them for Traditions or something like that won't be a problem to you. Does that make sense? Like if you're comfortable in heels and wear them regularly as it is you shouldn't have any problems wearing them to a class.
I'm pretty sure I wore heels to Traditions and I know I wore them a lot to my classes. But heels don't hurt my feet, sometimes I find them more comfortable than flats.
Oh and check out Target for shoes! I wear a 5.5 and I can always find small shoes at Target, they start at a 5. And if you have to go down a few sizes, the flats in the little girls section usually look really similar to the flats in the womens section.

Definitely wear flats. Going into the park in heels feels a tad ridiculous (maybe that's just me speaking?) and my feet hurt after a bit. Remember you'll be sitting down for most of the time, but you'll also have to get up, get into a bus, walk quite a way, take stairs and walk on some uneven ground during your Traditions class.

Here's a pic of what I was wearing, maybe this will give you an idea. I know I was pretty freaked out about the whole 'what do i wear to Traditions?!?!?!' thing. I also took a cardigan to put on over the top because the air conditioning in that room was coooooooold!

20657297379093976663963.jpg

for the ladies, please wear flats, when I went through traditions one of my fellow CMs had sore feet the end of the day (she wore heels). There will be a lot of walking in traditions along with classes on the Disney Basics. You're forewarned :)

Definitely wear flats. Going into the park in heels feels a tad ridiculous (maybe that's just me speaking?) and my feet hurt after a bit. Remember you'll be sitting down for most of the time, but you'll also have to get up, get into a bus, walk quite a way, take stairs and walk on some uneven ground during your Traditions class.

Here's a pic of what I was wearing, maybe this will give you an idea. I know I was pretty freaked out about the whole 'what do i wear to Traditions?!?!?!' thing. I also took a cardigan to put on over the top because the air conditioning in that room was coooooooold!

20657297379093976663963.jpg

Thank you for the picture! I'm planning on something similar to that. Definitely with flats. It's so funny that you mentioned the cold thing, because I was thinking about that. I know it's extremely hot out, but that only means that buildings are going to go insane and over-do it with the a/c and that's when I freeze. So, good idea!

I haven't heard anyone mention these... but I had to turn away two people today for wearing skin tight leggings/pant things (I'm not sure what they're called). They are made out of cotton, but have the illusion of being jeans. General rule, if there are rivets, they are not appropriate. These appear to be more popular with some of our international Cast Members.

Additionally, the walking tour adds up to over two miles... so keep that in mind when deciding between heels/flats. Waking to and from class/work in heels everyday is not the same as a 2+ mile hike in 90 degree weather (with no sitting).

When did they add a walking tour to Traditions?
I guess the last time I did Traditions was in 2008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter