What to pack??

JessZacc

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in 9 days!! Driving to Disney world from my parents house in PA. It is Me, my husband our 9 month old son and my parents. Should be a LONG drive.. haha. But we have done it before and we actually enjoy it! We are staying at OKW..

Anyway, I am starting to pack our bags and I don't know what to pack? It is hard to pack with the weather being unprdictable. I guess just a lot of layers..... I am so overwhelmed because we need soooo much for the baby.

Anyone else going soon? What are you packing? Any tips? :cool1:

Being from PA most of the times we've gone Dec-Feb we've found that we were able to wear shorts although Fla did have a bigtime cold chill a week or so ago. So just keep an eye on the temps down there and you should be fine.

I commend you for the drive as we tried that once and oh boy not for us but the portable Dvd was worth its weight in gold

We've saved room and sometimes money by doing things like either Garden Grocer or stopping at the grocery stores on the way down, things like that

But youre a DisMom I"m sure you'll be fine

Have fun!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter