What to do with the luggage?

Euby

DIS Veteran
I'm considering a 3- or 4-night cruise in 2021 that has a before and after segment in the parks (staying on property). I was thinking it would be nice to have one suitcase for the cruise part and a second suitcase for the parks stay. Since I'm thinking of staying in the same resort before and after the cruise, is it possible to leave the resort suitcase with bell services until I return from the cruise?

Yes. They have some long term storage. Speak with Bell services one of the days before your departure day and explain what you want and ask how to do it.

On our recent trip we stayed at AKL then did a B2B2B on the dream then stayed at CCV. We left gave one bag to AKL bell services and had them transfer it to CCV, where it was put in long term storage. We were given a luggage tag receipt-thing like you get when you normally leave things with Bell Services -- take a picture of it and do not lose it !! At CCV Bell Services retrieved it and delivered it along with the rest of our luggage to our room.

SW

Honestly, if it is just two suitcases, I feel like it would be easier to just bring it on board. The beds are raised up high so it's easy to store suitcases under the bed.

I'd be inclined to bring it on board also!

(That way you don't run the risk of leaving something in the other suitcase.)

Disney cruises are almost as casual as WDW so we use most of the same clothes for both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!