• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do with our groceries

Coral916

Earning My Ears
We are getting ready for 2 weeks in WDW!! the 1st week off property at a time share and then moving to the Treehouses :cool1:... We have to check out off property by 10am, and I don't count on our Treehouse being ready until after 4pm.....if we have cold/frozen groceries, does bell services have a place to store em? Or should I just make sure I use em all up & then buy more when we move on property? There are 9 adults going, so we are buying at Sam's Club, I really don't want to go back and buy more 1/2 way through our vacation.

You will have no problem storing your frozen/fridge items with Bell Services. So buy all you need once, and hakuna matata!:thumbsup2

Bell Services can store your cold items but if it was us, we would try to use up as much as possible and buy fresh. You should save bags to pack the items in, separating cold from frozen from unrefrigerated items. Bring a black marker to mark the bags with your name and how you want them stored.

Once they take your stuff, there is no guarantee that it will be handled correctly and that the correct bag goes to the correct place.

I have been in the luggage room and it is a active place with luggage, bags, and people coming and going.

:earsboy: Bill

I find the reusable grocery bags work much better than plastic.

Denise in MI

My vote would be to plan on doing two shopping trips. With our two week trips we always find ourselves returning to the grocery store at least once (if not more) to get additional perishable items. We have moved perishable items with bell services but quite honestly it was a pain packing them all up. Also, there is no guarantee how long it will take them to refrigerate them after you give them to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter