What to do with food?

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
If I'm able to get the one bedroom villa at WL for my trip, will Disney hold the food I plan on picking up at my grocery stop? Our plane is due to arrive at 9:30am. We will be using Tiffany, with the grocery stop (since the one bedroom has a full kitchen). But, our room probably won't be ready when we check in. I know they will hold our luggage, but will they keep our cold/frozen stuff? Thanks!:D

All DVC resorts have a refrigerated storage area (also with freezer capacity) for storing perishables.

Just give the items to the Bell Staff and they'll take care of it for you.

Enjoy!

I would ask to double check on the frozen items and things that need to be kept refrigerated. Last year I arrived early at VWL and they took our groceries out back and forgot to put them in the frig. Lucky for me, I had to go back to get something out of my suitcase (15 minutes after they took them) and noticed my refrigerator items in a bag on the floor.

I had a similar experience. Don't assume they have the sense to refrigerate/freeze your groceries. I'm thankful our room was ready early, otherwise we'd have been throwing away some groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter