What to do at the YC for breakfast?

Freiden8

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I are not really breakfast eaters.. but we like to have something small once in awhile, like juice and a muffin.

I've heard that the YC doesn't have any counter service restuarants.. what do guests do if they want to have something small for breakfast before heading to the parks??

Also, isn't there is a sit-down restuarant at the YC that serves breakfast?? If we were to go there, how long would it take for a meal? Do you have to make PS?

Freiden8:

Try the Yacht Club Galley, the YC's sit-down restaurant open for breakfast and lunch till 2:30 pm. It's not as crazy as the breakfast character buffet at the BC's Cape May Cafe and (arguably) better food. It's often overlooked. I wish it was still open for dinner, as both resorts lack a midpriced non-buffet dinner option.

I know the BC offered a continental breakfast option, and I think the YC does the same. I would go down each morning, get rolls and coffee and bring them back to our room. I'm pretty sure there is somewhere at the Yacht Club that does this.

Freiden8, you had a bunch of replies to this same thread on the resort board. It's on page 2 now.

I agree with sotoalf and as pnelson says, there's a quick pick up spot these days as well.

Originally posted by BCV23
Freiden8, you had a bunch of replies to this same thread on the resort board. It's on page 2 now.

I agree with sotoalf and as pnelson says, there's a quick pick up spot these days as well.

I know, and I would look at it if I could find it, but I can't!! For some reason my CP is not holding all of my posts for me to go back and check. If you have a suggestion of another way to find my posts, I'm all ears.. I'm not as savy ono this board as so many others..

maybe its the late hour, but your reply really rubbed me the wrong way.. what does it matter what, when, and where I post??

If you honestly didn't mean your comment in a rude way, I'm sorry.. but it was surely taken that way

Whoa, Frieden....I was certainly not trying to be rude..just helpful. I thought since it had slipped to the 2nd page, you MIGHT not know where it was. I answered you on both forums, the best I could. And there is nothing wrong with posting it on both forums....just wanted to make sure you saw those answers as that's a busier forum and you had been given quite a variety of ideas over there.

Sorrry I tried to help. Won't make that mistake again!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BCV23
Whoa, Frieden....I was certainly not trying to be rude..just helpful. I thought since it had slipped to the 2nd page, you MIGHT not know where it was. I answered you on both forums, the best I could. And there is nothing wrong with posting it on both forums....just wanted to make sure you saw those answers as that's a busier forum and you had been given quite a variety of ideas over there.

Sorrry I tried to help. Won't make that mistake again!:rolleyes:

I'm sorry I misunderstood your post. Please forgive my questioning of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter