• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time should I make an ADR for the Plaza?

jetengines

Earning My Ears
I am going to be making an ADR for the Plaza restaurant, but I am wondering if one time is better than another. I would be looking at this for either lunch or dinner. Is there a parade that can be seen while dining?

Thank you,
Kimberly

I don't think you can really see the parades from the Plaza - I can't remember, but I don't think there are any windows on the side of the restaurant that would face the parade route - the windows are mostly on the castle view side from what I recall.

As for timing - I think the Plaza is nice for lunch because it's generally lighter eating.

No view. Go early - it is small and the wait can get long if you go during the middle of popular times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter