What time of the year is the most common for birthdays in your family?

The most are in winter -- we have a lot between Christmas and the end of February (multiple birthdays on both sides of the family including all 4 of our parents.) But we also have a number of other birthday 'clusters" where there will be birthdays within a few days of one another.

January. I lead the pack right at the beginning of the month, then have 2 nephews, my sister-in-law, and a great-nephew all clustered in the last week or so of the month. Plus my anniversary is in January.

We have 3, not just in the month of March, but within the first week of March.

Jan-Feb. Not in my immediate family though as the 4of us are all spread out.

April-May. Dh always complains that everything is all at once.

3 in February.
1 in March.
2 in June.
1 in November.

Not that many years back, January was the most costly month.

My parents Wedding Anniversary
Our wedding Anniversary
Our daughters birthday
My sisters Birthday *
My BIL's Birthday *
My Aunts Birthday *

Following on the heals of Christmas it was totally stressful. On top of all that it was January and that means that in Vermont it was usually unbearably cold.

* all on the same day

My family isn't really big enough for there to be a pattern. The only thing we have is my son and my Dad who were both born in November on the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter