What time does Southwest schedule open?

Are the flights a lot cheaper if you book them when they are just released? Looking for the end of November trip as well.
After you book if you see the prices drop in the future you can rebook for free and Southwest will credit the difference in your Southwest account for future travel.

got thru. Ugh price ok but flight times not good for non stop out of phl in early dec. only booked flight down. arriving home on a sunday after midnight wasn't acceptable to DH. Off to search other options.

got thru. Ugh price ok but flight times not good for non stop out of phl in early dec. only booked flight down. arriving home on a sunday after midnight wasn't acceptable to DH. Off to search other options.

Still nothing for me? :confused3

I have IE, Chrome, and FF open - still getting the same error and Flight Schedules showing unavailable for my late Nov dates.

The advanced search page is showing the new dates but still throwing the error when trying to book.

I don't get it. I have my confirmations in my email. u guys are making me nervous that i did a knucklehead move.

Nothing here yet either. Like a pp, I can get the dates using advanced search but then get the error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter