What time does Southwest schedule open?

priciest we've ever paid on Southwest flying from NH. $149 down and $247 back PER PERSON non-stop.
We're paying $249 down and $166 back from Buffalo. That's a big yikes with our Canadian dollar! :eek: And I had to change our travel dates and reservation to get those great prices. :rolleyes: But it's done.

Was really unhappy to see that SW didn't have its normal 7am-ish flight on 12/24. We're taking a 9:30am. We were planning on flying home in the afternoon on 1/1, but the only flight (1pm) was too expensive. 8:30pm it is...
I have exactly the opposite problem! Was hoping for something mid morning to MCO, but was stuck with 6am and wanted to leave later on return flight but was stuck with 1:30. Got a great deal though $236 round trip PHL to MCO. Now I just have to come up with a plan for a 6am flight.....

I have exactly the opposite problem! Was hoping for something mid morning to MCO, but was stuck with 6am and wanted to leave later on return flight but was stuck with 1:30. Got a great deal though $236 round trip PHL to MCO. Now I just have to come up with a plan for a 6am flight.....

same! Where's the 10:30 PHL-MCO flight that's available all Aug-October? At least we get into Orlando at 9 AM and have a full day.

I was up at 5:45am. Flights didn't show up until 7:50. I called to ask at 7:30 to ask when they open up and they told me 8:30am. Good thing I didn't listen and just kept trying.

I forgot to mention that the prices are the same today as yesterday. Haven't had that happen to me before. Makes me wish I slept a little and stressed less yesterday. I didn't have set dates in mind was doing whatever was cheaper for November so I felt rushed. Now waiting for June to book my Feb flights.

I forgot to mention that the prices are the same today as yesterday. Haven't had that happen to me before. Makes me wish I slept a little and stressed less yesterday. I didn't have set dates in mind was doing whatever was cheaper for November so I felt rushed. Now waiting for June to book my Feb flights.
Wow I’m surprised there was no change! The flights for me went up over $100 already for round trip.

Yeah, it's really not too pricey at all. I guess that's the perks of Christmas falling on a Tuesday (with Monday, Tues, Weds being the cheapest to fly)...

Honest opinion - 6am sounds terrible but you're gonna love it. PHL to MCO will get you in by 9am, you'll get to your resort by 11am... then you have the whole day.

We've done the late flight home the past few years. It was too stressful getting up and ready on 1/1. The late flight is overrated and too much work. You need to get up, check your bags, hope for late check-out, be out of the room by 1pm... check your bags with bell services... then you're stuck walking around all day. You don't wanna go too far b/c you wanna get back in time for your ME. You're stuck walking around feeling all melancholy because the trip is over. We'd rather just rip the bandaid off.

glad I booked with Jetblue for our December trip back in April. The only nonstop from MCO to Manchester, NH is at 9:45pm on a Sunday. That's convenient. :rotfl::rotfl:

Keep checking for a credit to use on that round of flights

Nov 10-17. Now the return fare is up to $500 from MCO to MHT. I checked Boston after I booked but by the time I decided to switch to Boston, those rates doubled. We paid $430 per person RT with early bird check in. That's just crazy.

Makes sense that the flights are expensive since you're going during a holiday.

Makes sense that the flights are expensive since you're going during a holiday.
We've flown over Veteran's Day before and it wasn't like this! And actually the flights down on the 10th aren't that awful. It's coming home to NH on the 17th....maybe because Thanksgiving is that following Tuesday. It is what it is.

glad I booked with Jetblue for our December trip back in April. The only nonstop from MCO to Manchester, NH is at 9:45pm on a Sunday. That's convenient. :rotfl::rotfl:
no kidding.....we would have been waiting at MCO for 10hours after getting of the Disney Dream ship....no thanks. MHT did add flights after the initial release for school vacation this spring

OP here. Same experience as most, was refreshing like a madwoman from 6 am on. By 7 am i figured something was wrong and called, since you could see the dates on the advanced search page—even said they were open—but couldnt book. Called at 7 and 7:30 and was told it would be 1 to 1.5 more hours. 30 seconds later it opened! (As my husband was on his laptop yelling “hour and a half my butt!” I couldnt stop laughing.) Anyway, looked at pvd and bdl and though pvd is more convenient, bdl had slightly cheaper flights at a more convenient time for us... wound up at $1300ish for 3 from 12/27-1/1. We werent sure what to expect for prices around the holidays but are happy given that the same flights are now $3000 for 3!! I dont know if its because we are in the northeast and or have to fly when school is out, usually April school vacation but now holidays, but have found you have to book the second the flights open up and type very quickly to get the flights or risk paying much more or being shut out!! It’s highly stressful!

Rats lol
I was hoping it would be midnight. I was more prepared to stay up late than get up early. Trying to fly from STl to Orlando in November.

Good luck everyone
Nope, I am usually up late and checked once until about 12:40. No luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter