What time does 9am DCL bus from MCO arrive?

Wdwdreamer101

Dreaming of Disney World
We picked a 10:45 PAT.
I read the first bus from MCO leaves at 9am, what time does it usually arrive?
Just wondering if we will get to board early like we were hoping to do.

Also, do they pick up your luggage when you get on the bus?

The bus usually gets there a little before the building opens to non-bus people. BUT your boarding group is tied to your PAT, so it will be a later group than people with the 10:30 PAT regardless of your arrival time.

And yes, there is a truck you put your luggage on at MCO.

The first bus from MCO departs when full. Typically this is around 9:10-9:15. Arrives at the port about an hour later (10:15ish).

Boarding doesn't begin until (usually) 11:30. So, arriving at 10:30 won't get you onboard any earlier. Your Boarding number you get at check in is tied to the Port Arrival Time you've selected. You'll get the same number if you arrive earlier or later than that time.

With a 10:45 PAT, chances are your boarding number will be called by around 11:45-12:00. But could be later, if boarding doesn't begin until later.

If you are arriving at the airport that morning (by plane) you put your DCL tags on your bags when you check in for your flight. DCL will collect your bags and transport them separately, via truck, to the port. If you are going to the airport from an off site hotel, you will hand your bags to the DCL check in people and they will put it on a truck to be taken to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!