What time do ya wake up?

7 o'clock for school days?!?! i'm already at school by then!

My beep beep beep alarm goes off at 5:27 and then the radio comes on at 5:30. But I don't get out of bed until after 6. I can't just get out of bed I have to wake up and think a while beforehand.

Weekends ranges from 8-11

Yeah it only takes me 30 minutes to get ready since I shower at night. And I don't eat breakfast & my clothes are all out..
And it only takes me 15 minutes to get to school & I don't ride a bus.. so yeah.

:)

I get up around 6 (as i said before) and then put my contacts in and brush my teeth. then i get dressed and go on the computer for 5 mintues to check stuff then i leave for the bus at 6:41. i ususally have a pop tart at school or something.

I get up at exactly 5:19. Why do I have the weird time? I reallly don't know lol
Anytime before 9 on the weekends

i used to wake up at 6 for highschool..... now i wake up at 9 on mon, wed, fri... 11 on tues... and 8 on thurs..... the only good thing about college is that the hours are easier.... but the rest really sucks :( ... going home just to study for the rest of the day is no fun

^^ I hate studying with a passion. But I do it everyday just to make honor roll lol. If you're on honor roll, you can wear jeans every Monday. We have uniforms so it's a great treat.

It depends on the day.

Monday - 8:00 AM
Tuesday - Around noon
Wesnesday - 10:30-11:00
Thursday - Around noon
Friday - 8:00 AM

disneydance: haha, to be honest, the hours are nice, but they sooo arent worth it.... i miss highschool... school was pretty much over after school let out (hw never lasted more than an hour for me... i was in honors so we didnt get a lot of actual hw.. just more tests)... but now, i go home, and study for at least 4 hours a night.... so i really only have about 2 or so hours of free time at night before i sleep >_<

devan: haha, trust me, that is a very good habit to have! at least when you go into college, you wont be overwhelmed and stressed out... i never had to actually study or do hw in highschool, so college really hit me hard >_< ... and ouch!!! 5:24 ?!? thats closer to when i sleep than when i wake up haha

Jake..right? Anyways, I have to get up early to get ready lol. All you need to do is gel your hair, get dressed and shower. Pretty simple for guys. I have to, curl some of my hair, do my makeup, i have more hair to wash, and all that jazz.

well, you dont have to do ALL of that.. your pretty even without all of those preparations .... and yea... i gotta say, my mornings are really easy... sometimes i skip the gel part and just throw on a cap or beanie lol... ill probably end up just going to school in my pajamas like all the other kids once i get more settled in with the school lol >_<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter