• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do the resort monorails start operating?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Does anyone know when the resort monorails begin operating (and end)? I am correct in that there is a park monorail and a resort monorail, right?

While I am at it...what time do the park monorails begin operating and end each night? Any official links on this?

No official links since everything at Disney, as far as transportation goes, can change at any moment.
So...with that in mind....there are actually three monorail lines...
1. Express that runs counterclockwise between the TTC and MK
2. Resort line that runs clockwise from TTC, stopping at the Polynesian, GF, MK, CR and then back to TTC.
3. Epcot line runs solely between Epcot and TTC.

The Resort line starts running every morning by 7am. The Express line may start at this time, or perhaps a bit later..not sure. Same for the Epcot line...most likely starts at 7am.

They stop about an hour after park closing I believe, but could be wrong. That seems to be in constant flux.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter