• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Time Do The Indoor Pool Showers Close?

dozermusic

Mouseketeer
Specifically at All Star Sports if possible…
Usually I fly out in the afternoon so I go to the park in the morning, then come back and shower at the indoor pool shower before heading to the airport.
This trip I was looking into a very early flight so my plan was to stay at the park until closing and hopefully be able to shower before heading to the airport around 3AM.
But does anyone know if they lock access to the change room / indoor pools at a certain hour? Or are they available 24/7?
I can’t remember if they have hours posted and if a room key was required to open the door where mine would deactivate at a certain time after check out.
Thank you for the help.

Specifically at All Star Sports if possible…
Usually I fly out in the afternoon so I go to the park in the morning, then come back and shower at the indoor pool shower before heading to the airport.
This trip I was looking into a very early flight so my plan was to stay at the park until closing and hopefully be able to shower before heading to the airport around 3AM.
But does anyone know if they lock access to the change room / indoor pools at a certain hour? Or are they available 24/7?
I can’t remember if they have hours posted and if a room key was required to open the door where mine would deactivate at a certain time after check out.
Thank you for the help.
If the Door to the Restroom/Shower/Changing area at All-Star Sports is locked and your Room Key or MagicBand will not open it,go to the Front Desk,explain your situation and I am VERY confident they will open it for you.

The Laundries and Restroom/Shower/Changing areas are available to Guests 24/7.

"Technically" you would not still be a Guest at Sports after Midnight,but,again,I feel certain you will be allowed access to the Showers.

Still waiting for park hours to come out for my trip since I planned to stay until park closing, but I think I’ll make it back before midnight. If anything I’ll ask at the front desk when I check in.
Was hoping someone there now might be able to see any signs with hours.

Still waiting for park hours to come out for my trip since I planned to stay until park closing, but I think I’ll make it back before midnight. If anything I’ll ask at the front desk when I check in.
Was hoping someone there now might be able to see any signs with hours.
No worries,before or after Midnight,you will be taken care of-I have stayed at Sports over 50 times since 2003-always a GREAT Cast there!

The Changing areas at Sports are really nice with Body Wash,Shampoo,Conditioner,Towels and Lockers.

52950304516_6dab891366_c.jpg

52950304501_3647e38a92_c.jpg

52950701435_4bb33d4547_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter