• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what time do resturants stop serving lunch?

jayally

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of having some late sit down lunches to save some $. What is the usual time they switch to dinner menus? I was thinking of the Sci-fi in particular but may do this with others. Also the Sci-fi lunch menu looks more appealing for my picky family, can you request to order off a lunch menu or stuck with the dinner selections?

Thank you:love:

:cool1: I know last year we had reservations for LeCellier at 3:45 that was the latest lunch reservations they would take. We couldnt get in for dinner so that was the closest we could get to. I would imagine it would be the same for all the TS restuarants. Iam sure if you call you could find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter