What time can you begin?

AnthonyAllShore

Earning My Ears
So, we try and get what we want. I know the "day" that I can begin picking my dining reservations (2 days to go!). Does anyone know what time they open up? I remember 5am EST? But, is it the same?

It is sooooo stressful and sooooo wonderful at the same time!

Thanks for the help!

It's been ages since I last made ADR. Do you have to call or can you book through the app or online?

I made a few ADRs this morning - window opened this morning for 11/26. Couldn't get anything before exactly 6 am Eastern. Did Cali Grill, Steakhouse 71, Space 220 & GF Cafe. None available for KONA, but I suppose they won't load anything until the renovation is complete, even though the website says it will open again this fall. Was hoping for breakfast on 1/29.

I've always read reports that some reservations open up at 5:45 EST. AJ from DFB even mentioned it on a recent video. Yet that has never been my experience. I've never been able to book anything until exactly 6:00 AM - until this week. Our window opened up on Tuesday. I was able to book Sangria University at Coronado Springs at 5:45, however nothing else we wanted (all regular ADR's) opened up until 6:00 on the dot.

I'm wondering if the reports of 5:45 bookings being available are for dining experiences rather than regular ADR's :confused3 . Or maybe I just got lucky! I was pleasantly surprised as they system worked really well for once. We got everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for Space 220 Lounge which I knew was a long shot. It was the easiest ADR morning I've had in a long time.

I'm curious - in what order did you makes these ADRs?
Order listed - Cali Grill, Steakhouse71 breakfast, Space 220 lounge & GF Cafe breakfast. Space 220 was for 60+9, though. Others were for 11/28, 11/27 & 11/29, respectively.

On day after window opened, I also made Topolinos breakfast for 60+8 & Topolinos dinner for 11/30.

We're staying for 11 nights - have to use up points we couldn't use due to COVID/

I've always read reports that some reservations open up at 5:45 EST. AJ from DFB even mentioned it on a recent video. Yet that has never been my experience. I've never been able to book anything until exactly 6:00 AM - until this week. Our window opened up on Tuesday. I was able to book Sangria University at Coronado Springs at 5:45, however nothing else we wanted (all regular ADR's) opened up until 6:00 on the dot.

I'm wondering if the reports of 5:45 bookings being available are for dining experiences rather than regular ADR's :confused3 . Or maybe I just got lucky! I was pleasantly surprised as they system worked really well for once. We got everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for Space 220 Lounge which I knew was a long shot. It was the easiest ADR morning I've had in a long time.
Glad everything worked out. Making adrs is so stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter