what things regularly use electricity in your home?

Spinneret

DIS Veteran
mine
2 TV
laptop
2 phones
2 alexas
smart meter
microwave
toaster
shower
landline
oven
washing machine an dryer
heating
fridge

iPad (or at least the battery charger), the dish drawer that’s rarely used, the lights, the induction burner and toaster oven…I’m sure I’m forgetting something but that seems to be the main stuff.

We're on 100% solar and charge our car and run the house 24/7 on either the sun or the power bank.
As our gasoline powered gardening tools tap out we go to cordless electric as replacements.
Our RV has solar and we only run the generator on hot days in the desert to power the Air Conditioning.

We've supplied $829 of our excess solar power to the grid since January. We sell it at 39 cents a kilowatt, and only if needed buy it back at 12 cents a KW.

Wife got 1.000 free hours EV charging for on the road and when she used that up, another free 1000 hours suddenly appeared in her account.
poabJCx.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter