What should I request?

dreamscometrue

Mouseketeer
Hi there~ Will be staying at SSR and BWV on our upcoming trip. First time at each location so just looking for any input on what I should request for room location???? I usually just say upper floor. SSR is so large I was hoping to possibly pick an area. I know there are no guarantees, but always appreciate the advice from fellow Disneyfans... Thanks : )

We own and love SSR.

I expect a group of people to say Congress Park and request a view of DTD. I also expect a group to say Grandstand area for a location that is separate from the rest of SSR. Paddock area also has a new 'themed' pool/snack bar.

My vote would be for the Springs though. It is close to everything: the boat to DTD, Artists Palette, the main pool, spa, arcade, main bus stop (although the last pickup), Turf Club, community hall, etc...

Regardless, a high floor room is good. They all have elevators I believe.

I can't comment on BWV. Enjoy your stay!

I echo the above. We just got back from a stay there. If you have small kids the Paddock new pool area is great. Congress park for convenience to DTD. I would not recommend the Springs unless you plan to eat there a lot, you'll never get a seat on the bus. We could eat at Paddock but the menu is limited.

My only suggestion for requested location at BWV, is close to the elevators. Those hallways seem to go on forever after a long day of walking in the parks.
I know I will be requesting that for our trip in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter