What row ?

gypsymoon

Debt free Disney addict
We are booking our vacation for June 2012 and are going with a basic site. There will be two adults and 7 kids. Can someone give me a idea of what area we should ask for ? I know there was a old post somewhere but I can't find it. Thanks in advance for all your help !

If by basic you mean partial site. There are 2 loops 1500 and 2000. 1500 is in the middle of FW, close to everything. 2000 is on the edge by the cabins, a bit further but more of a secluded wilderness feeling.

AND, Welcome to the camping board.

:welcome: gypseymoon

If by basic you mean a Partial campsite, only two loops are Partials, 1500 and 2000.

1500 has only 23 sites or so, the sites are a little smaller than 2000, but it is across the road from the pool (in the direction of the tennis courts), Meadow TP, and campfire area. It also has only one comfort station which is also shared with loop 1600 (a Full loop). 2000 has over 60 sites which are larger than the 1500 loop sites, but it is a little further away from the core area. It has two comfort stations all of its own.

However, if you are in loop 2000 and on the outside of the loop way in the back next to the Creekside Meadow Group camping area, there is a little foot bridge from CreekSide Meadow across the canal which comes out in the 900 loop. And loop 900 is small and right across from the TP. So that route is my short-cut to the pool/MeadowTP area.

We generally try to get 1500 (location, location, location) but either loop will serve you well - each has the plusses and minuses.

Bama ED

PS - dang, pipped at the post by Denise again...:upsidedow

Thanks the 2000 is what I was looking for. I couldn't remember what it was called. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter