What rooms in your house have a TV?

I have one in my living room and 2 in my family room. Its no longer the family room, it is the hangout room for the kids and their friends.

We have 5 TVs in the house. One in each of the 3 bedrooms, then the living room, and in the basement.

Family Room, Bedroom, Man Cave, and one in our gym. Oh, I also use an old TV as a Computer monitor in the music/recording room if that counts.

Living room, man cave, DW's home office. There is also a screen in the guest room but it's only usable for dvd playback since it's not hooked to cable.

Just two. We have a 50" mounted above the fireplace in the great room and a 70" in the home theater in my man cave downstairs in the finished basement. My wife and I have no desire to have a TV in the bedroom and my DD (now in college) was raised with no TV in her bedroom.

2 bedrooms
Living room
Breakfast area off of kitchen (not the same area where we eat dinner, as we don't allow TV during dinner)

The kids usually watch what they want on their iPads or iPods and DH and I only really watch TV after we go to bed, so the ones in the living room and breakfast area rarely get used anymore unless its for gaming.

My fiance and I were talking about TV's tonight. Myself, I don't really get too into TVs. We were trying to decide which tv would go in which room in the house (if we end up buying it). Between us we have like more tv's than we know what to do with. I do not even want a tv in my bedroom. By the time I get to my bedroom i want to sleep.

Living room

DS18 uses a TV as his computer monitor in his room, but doesn't tend to use it for watching shows---so not sure if that counts or nor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter