What rooms in your house have a TV?

Living Room- 65" 4K
Master Bedroom- 32" HD
Guest Bedroom- 32" HD
Den- 110" 3D Projector (think it is set to 110")
Game Room- 2, 40" HD; 5, 19-32" SD

Also have a 40" 3DTV not hooked up to anything.

Living room (also viewable from the dining room)
All 3 bedrooms
Basement by the jacuzzi

Just one, in the family room.

There used to be TVs in the three bedrooms also. Master bedroom TV died a few years ago and we haven't replaced it because it was rarely used. Both stepD's took their bedroom TVs when they moved out.

We have a television in each of our 3 bedrooms, 1 in our living room, 1 in our den, and then an ipad in the kitchen for catching up on netflix while cooking or using new recipes. As the amount of people in our home downsizes, we'll get rid of some of them. The computers are starting to take over, anyway.

Family room, master bedroom (none of our other bedrooms have a TV) and my latest acquisition....a flat panel on the wall in my newly built exercise room. Swoon. It's the little things. Being able to binge watch Hulu or Netflix while walking to nowhere is the best thing ever.

One in our family room, one in our bonus/media/rec room and one in our bedroom which rarely gets used.

I only watch the one in my room, I have a little one in there. My gram is always watching the one in the LR and she has one in her room, too. So, 3.

The family room, the formal lounge room (mainly used for the Wii) and my mum's bedroom which is only really used during the Olympics and Commonwealth Games (although I didn't get it operational for last year's Games).

We have one in the family room, which is also open to the kitchen, one in DH's "man cave," and one each in all three bedrooms (though the spare bedroom one doesn't have a cable box.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter