• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What rooms in your house have a TV?

One in the living room, but can be seen from dining room and kitchen since it's "open" concept
One in master bedroom
One in what was older DS's room- when he moved he took his tv with him and we replaced the one we had in our master so we moved the old one in there. Now his room has been turned into a "man cave" since it has a game system hooked up to that tv and another hooked up to a large computer screen on the desk. They also managed to rearrange stuff so the stationary bike from the garage and the weight bench fits in there.
We joked about putting one in the master bath above the jetted tub!

Living room (can be seen from kitchen and dining room.)

Computer room

My bedroom

Only the guest room and bathrooms do not have TVs.

living room
family room
my bedroom
DS16 bedroom
DD12 bedroom
DS11 bedroom

DS16 never uses his bedroom, much less his TV in it. He prefers to sleep in the family room and use the 50 inch TV there.
DD puts netflix on her TV every night
I use DS11's TV to wake him up with in the mornings
DH and I rarely use our bedroom TV - I'd rather stream something on Netflix or read on my Kindle app while DH falls asleep than have the TV on.

Typing this all out makes me realize that I need to start rethinking my Comcast choices! We should really get rid of 4 out of the 6 cable boxes we currently have since we hardly use them!

One in the living room, watched most often. One in the kitchen, watched while I'm cooking. One in the bedroom, watched while I'm falling asleep.

The living room and our bedroom has one on the floor that isn't set up that we can grab and put on the dresser if we want to watch something. Its a tiny one.

We don't have cable though the one downstairs is hooked up to the PS3 and the one upstairs is a smart tv that connects to hulu and netflix.

Family room
Living room
Master bedroom
DD's room. (Not on an antenna or cable, just for Netflix etc. and DVDs)

Family room where we watch the most
Our bedroom where it is only used for exercise DVDs
My computer/craft room
DGD's bedroom.....but very seldom used

Living room has a big screen, master bedroom has a TV mounted on the wall, upstairs 2 guests rooms both have TVs, upstairs my hideaway has a TV, basement my workout room has a TV.

Living Room
Family Room
Kitchen
Oldest son's room
Technically youngest son's room, but he really only uses it for a second monitor for his desktop.
Our bedroom (but just put one in there last year).

• Living Room
  • Kitchen
My cable provider uses wireless cable boxes that allows me to move my screens anywhere in the house or garage with a 120v outlet.

If you really like your TV... consider getting surround sound. Love my sound projectors.
https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YSP-1...ntinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00EIF0E0Y/ref=sr_1_9

For other rooms... I can see video content on my mobile devices. Best investment are those phone holders that makes your screen float in front of you. Get two or three for a multimedia experience over the bed.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i:aps,k:gooseneck+phone+holder

living room
bedroom
spare room

also, I use a computer network tuner with a cablecard. it allows me to use a computer to record programs.

my living room actually has 2, one off to the side for some of the vintage video game consoles.

we used to have that setup at my mother's house. people thought that was strange until they were over when the grand kids were there. mom could watch her shows and the grand kids could watch cartoons or a movie or play video games.

Our family room and master bedroom both have TV's.

The guest bedroom used to have one, but it was never used so when the one in the camper died we put that one in there.

We currently have 5. Great room, my office/kitchen, our bedroom, basement and workout area.
When we had cable and satellite (don't ask) we also had, daughters room, separate kitchen TV not shared with my office, and workshop. Those are gone now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter