What room request for Poly concierge Garden view

Steamboat_willie_2

Earning My Ears
My wife and I wil be going back to wdw in June with our 5 year old granddaughter.

We are staying at Poly in a GV -concierge.

Is first floor preferable? Any help in making room request will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You will be in the Hawaii building. First floor rooms have patios and only third floor rooms in this building have balconies. I thin third floor is also smoking optional. I think the first floor is most convenient, b/c the elevators are in the middle of the buildings and this way you won't have to walk that far to your room. JMHO.

I stayed on the third floor, with the lagoon view. This is the smoking optional floor, but we really wanted a balcony (second floor does not have one, first floor has a patio). Didn't have any problems with a smoke smell or anything.

The concierge desks are on the first floor, the lounge is on the second floor, and there is a loft/library on the third floor.

Enjoy your stay!

First floor is very nice. We had bunnies and ducks coming onto our patio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter