What restaurant

The Grays

Mouseketeer
I remember hearing of a restaurant that had a special room for bigger groups that you had to know how to get in the room. It didn't have a door knob

The S.E.A. meeting room at Skipper Canteen has a backstory....the book cases you pass as you enter create a hidden entrance when closed.

The S.E.A. meeting room at Skipper Canteen has a backstory....the book cases you pass as you enter create a hidden entrance when closed.

That room isn't really a secret but I think you are on the right track. The one that I know of is at Magellan's in Tokyo DisneySea. They do have a secret room that you can request, but they won't always let you in there (the didn't for me). It is behind a secret passage. That is also a "Society of Explorers and Adventurers" location.

That room isn't really a secret but I think you are on the right track. The one that I know of is at Magellan's in Tokyo DisneySea. They do have a secret room that you can request, but they won't always let you in there (the didn't for me). It is behind a secret passage. That is also a "Society of Explorers and Adventurers" location.

Definitely not truly a secret...we had dinner in there last year :D just a back-story to tie in the S.E.A. theme.

thanks it was the S.E.A. room

The S.E.A. room at MK is just one of the three dining rooms at the Skipper Canteen TS restaurant. The three rooms are the mess hall (the larger room you enter through), the smaller S.E.A. room and the family parlor (also a smaller room). After reading dis reviews, I decided that I would prefer to be in the S.E.A. room, so I simply requested (no guarantee, of course) it when I checked in for the ADR and let them know I was ok with waiting a little longer. We ended up in the butterfly booth :-) FWIW, the whole restaurant is heavily themed and you can walk around to check it out no matter where you are sitting. I think i would have enjoyed sitting in the parlor just as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter