What requests should I make for a Cabin?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
I'm wondering what recommendations you would make for requests for a cabin. I'm going to have my four year old with me. Thanks!

The loops close to the small pool are 2400,2500,2600 and 2700, there is also a laundry room at this location. None of the loops are close to the meadows pool and trading post the nearest is the 2100 loop at 1/2 mile away. all parts of the Fort are easy to get to with the internal bus system. If you want to be close to the bus stops ask for a cabin near to transportation or you can request a loop but be warned that the larger loops can be a long way from the back. The smaller loops are 2100 and 2500.
Have a great time you will be hooked like we are and will not stay any place else.

We love 2500 in the back. It's incredibly quiet and a quick walk to the bus, pool and laundry.

Something we learned this last trip is you can order items from the trading post to be delivered to your cabin. so if you want cereal, milk, bread, pb&j, frozen foods, cheese, chips - whatever they carry they will deliver. There is a delivery charge for it's not really much compared to doing it yourself LOL.

We used wegoshop for groceries and it was wonderful. We got exactly what we wanted and had it delivered moments after we checked in to our cabin. We loved cooking on the grill and it was nice to have fresh healthy food instead of restaurant food every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter