What rates did you get for airfare last Dec?

ebhurleys

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if there will be anymore airfare wars before we want to leave in Dec? We can fly out of PVD or BOS.

I got the INCREDIBLE price of $81 ROUND TRIP DIRECT FLIGHTS from Indianapolis to Orlando, and I bought our tickets BEFORE 9/11 (actually in July)! Southwest was running an internet only special and I jumped on it as soon as I saw it. I'm already scouting out flights for next July, but I'm sure I won't be able to beat that!

Lets hope for another sale like that one whois figment. Thanks for the information. I have not purchased yet and I don't want to wait to much longer. I figure they should have a sale sometime around the end of Aug or early Sept.

I paid the unbelievable sum of $102 R/T from San Diego to Orlando on Southwest. It WAS after 9/11 though. I know that tourism is suffering so fares have been very reasonable again. Especially in the period immediately following Thanksgiving. That is the slowest time of the year for all tourism. I booked my next flight (Feb 2003) to Orlando and paid $346 and it just dropped to $210. Delta was kind enough to give me credit for the diffence. It was a difference of $544. for 4 of us. We can use that to fly to Vegas.

KarenT

My deal wasn't quite as exceptional as Karen T's, but we got $159 RT from San Francisco to Orlando on Delta. The fair came out in October. It was for Dec 1 - Dec 8 of last year.

We scored $98 fares from Omaha to MCO last Dec (bought them in Oct, post 9/11). We used part of the AA vouchers we had been given for being bumped the previous T-day, and had enough left over for the $134 tickets I found for this Dec's trip, and still have some left for one more trip.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!