• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What one thing do you forget to pack?

eazyrider

Superdad
What one thing do you forget to pack?? We are going thru our final checklist and were just wondering is there anything you have forgot or overlooked when packing?? We are starting to get anxious and do not want to over look anything!!:wave:

Shoes.
Happened twice but it wasn't too bad. We drive up, goto Discovery Cove, daughter is wearing those rubber shoes. We go back to the car at 5pm that night and realize she has no shoes to go into SWF. Auuuuuugh. Hit the shoe store on I-Drive, the one with the huge sports stars, just south of Wet N' Wild.
Then it happened to me. I drove up alone wearing flip flops. I get to the gas station at I-4 and 27, get out to fill up the car, goto put my shoes on and realize they are 200 miles away. Went to SWF in the morning in flip flops, then went to the same shoe store on I-Drive at lunch time. Both times, the shoes we're left in the garage.

I've often regretted leaving behind my camera. but I would not even consider buying one at the park as they run about 27 dollars for same type you can get at Walgreens for under $10!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter