What one item must you have at Epcot each trip?

food: Leek Soup at Biergarten

drink: Beverly (no EPCOT experience is complete without it!)

dessert: Green tea pudding at Tokyo Dining

Well I have written down everyones favorites on my itinerary. Now that I have it all lined up there is one thing I can say for sure....I am going to be trashed!:drinking1 DH is going to have to help me walk if I drink all the alcohol suggested. :rotfl2:
Keep it coming! I am trying to add it all to my list. We love Epcot but never seem to get to spend much time in the World Showcase. I am purposely planning a entire day just to the Worldshowcase this year...to eat (and apparently get really drunk)

OMG - I was soooo thinking the same thing. Last trip to Epcot - we ate. This next trip - we DRINK! I'll have to still eat just so I stay sober!!:rotfl2:

Grey Goose Slush from France, English Rose drink from Rose and Crown and a Margarita from anywhere.

I really like the ham & cheese croissant at the Patisserie in France AND having Fish-n-Chips in the UK while watching the Fab 4 :) These are traditions for me.

But here's another vote for the Dole Whip to travel to EPCOT! ;)

Is it me, or don't the Dole Whip's taste better at Poly than at MK??? (sorry, I know this is an Epcot thread!)

So when my DH and I honeymooned in Disney almost 14 years ago:love:
We ate at San Angels and had a fabulous appetizer. DH loved it soo much, every time we have gone back he has gone there to see if they had brought it back. ( it was gone the very next year :guilty:)
It was some cheese/sausage/soft tortilias....sigh

Anyhow, that would be his one item, as for me I can't possibly pick just one!

France-grand marnier orange slush
Germany-lossburg lemonade (my new fav alcohol drink)
Mexico-any margarita
Norway-school bread

Every trip I have to have something from the bakery in France (it doesn't matter what I have, there isn't a bad item on the menu :goodvibes). My husband and I just discovered the school bread in Norway on our last trip, so one more thing we're going to eat each trip.

I'm sad to say I have never had any of these things and I've been to Epcot 3 times....man I am really missing out! Maybe dh and I should leave our kids with my in-laws for the day when they come along onour trip just so we can drink and eat our way around Epcot! Are most of these things CS or only TS?

Just the kids and I (I have older kids as you can see from my sig) went for the weekend for my 45th birthday a couple of years ago and they seemed to think it was a great idea to encourage their mother to stay tipsy the entire afternoon. :laughing: It doesn't take much for me, but I had the champagne & maybe pomegranate? cocktail in France, wine in Italy, a margarita in Mexico . . . after that I don't remember :rotfl: . . . j/k; it was fun.

And if your question hasn't already been answered, yes, most of the things mentioned are counter service.

My must-have is something from the bakery in France. Yum!

It's hard to choose

Grey Goose Citron Slushie
or
Fiesta Margarita
or
Creme Brulee from Boulangerie Patisserie

Margarita from Mexico

calamari from Italy

Margarita from Mexico

Cheddar Cheese soup-LeCellier

Did I mention a Margarita from Mexico?:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter