What Moderate Pool Is Good For Young Kids?

What Pool For Young Kids?

• CBR

• CSR

• POFQ

• POR

Results are only viewable after voting.

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
Can anyone tell me what moderate would have the best pool for our family? We have 3 young kids (7,3,1) We stay at the Polynesain and I think that the volcano pool is perfect for us. I love the zero-entry for the younger two. I can sit in the shallow end with them while my oldest dd goes and swims the rest of the pool. I don't know if any of the pools will be a good choice for us or not? I thought it might be nice to take advantage of the great AP rates and give a moderate a try for a few nights? I would base my decision on the pool. I know that they don't have a zero entry at any of them. Is there a kiddie pool right next to the main pool so that we could keep an eye on our oldest? My 3yr old wants to go on a water slide, the one at the Polynesian is to scary for him. Any input would be great:)

I'd recommend the pools ar CBR and POFQ as being the "tamest" of the Mods.

The slide at CSR was faster and longer, and the shallow kiddie pool was around the corner, making it difficult if not impossible to see the slide from there. You could probably see some of the pool from there, though.

We didn't have two kids to watch when we were at CBR, and we didn't use the kiddie pool there. The slide there is the tamest, and our DS - 3 1/2 at the time - found it a little dull (his favorite is the "Dragon" slide at the POFQ.)

We stayed at POR just recently (Jan) and we could see our DS5 play in the main pool (He had to stay within sight of us) while we were in the kiddie pool with our baby. You could not see the whole pool from there.

One advantage to choosing POR or POFQ is that you are able to use the pools at both resorts, since they are "sister" resorts! It's a nice pleasant walk between the two resorts, or in the evening, you can take the boat ride between them!

I think the pool at CBR would be perfect for the ages of your children :) At one end of the pool there are steps into the water where I've seen many parents with young children sit and let the kids play. The parents sit in the water, on the steps, and the kids play in that end of the pool. At the other end, there's a section where it gets deeper and a roped-off section with a small slide. Right next to this end of the pool is a kiddie pool, themed in the same design as the main pool.
I have pictures of both pools on my CBR web site, click on the CBR logo below to go there :)

csrpool.jpg

csrslide.jpg

kidpool.jpg

CSR-0506-78.jpg

CSR-0506-79.jpg

CSR-0506-37.jpg

CSR-0506-39.jpg

You all are making this difficult:) I think all of the pools would actually be great. Right now I'm leaning towards POR. I didn't realize that you could use both pools! I also like the fact that they have a trundle bed. Now if I can just get the nerve up to try something new:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter