What Makes Your Guide Great?

Our guide, almost 10 years ago now, was Mark Webb and he was great because he answered all of our questions and didn't pressure us and gave us good information and helped us through the process.

i would like to add that I shopped for months talking to both a DVC guide by phn and Timeshare Store (among other resellers)... :bride:

In the end it was the salemanship and teamwork of TSS that got my business.

While the DVC rep called me back within 24 hrs of a message, the TSS team worked together... they shared notes, new history of previous calls, and helped each other close the deal... :crazy:

I recommend them highly to anybody. princess:

My guide is pefect.

She doesn't call me, she doesn't send me cards, she is very helpful when I call her, and always gets me an answer and returns my calls.

I don't look for my guide to be my buddy.

We're no longer Guide Orphans! Linda called this morning and we had a lovely chat. Lots of info and answers to what-ifs about adding on at BWV. Thank you, Linda!

DisFlan

As JerJan said "nothing!" We haven't heard a peep from our guide since we purchased. No phone calls, no cards, ... I've sure we will use a reseller if/when we get around to adding more points.

Scot MacDonald is our guide, he is top notch. He always returns our calls, often calls us when we are "HOME," sends email updates- all in all a real great guy. Last trip home we stopped in to see him and chatted for over an hour(if we lived closer I could see us hanging out) about DVC and all things Disney. When Scot is out of the office his voice mail tells you when he will be back in the office and even leave a home number in case of emergency.

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts