What kind of internet conection do you have?

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
We have cable modem and I will NEVER go back to anything else, we had dial up and satelite, I hated both.

We have a cable modem too. Another one who will never go back to dial up!

We recently switched to cable & like all of you, I won't be able to go back to dial up! I just leave it on all day & as I pass the computer, I'll check to see if I have mail. Doesn't tie up my phone line anymore & I was able to get rid of voice mail (have answering machine on phone anyway.) Haven't been disconnected or anything. This is living!! :teeth:

Cable and would never ever go back!! Don't let anyone ever tell you it isn't worth the extra money cause they would be lying!

Dial up. . . can't get cable or DSL either but I'm going to as soon as it's available. . . :)

Cable for 2 days now and I love it. Except it was hard enough to get my 15 yr old off before but now its almost impossible. I see another computer coming in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter