What is YOUR wait list experience?

tinkrbells

Faith, trust, & a little Pixie Dust
Hello!

I am going home for the first time in November. Thanksgiving break to be exact. I need 2 studios @ the VWL and have one booked for 3 nts and none for the other.

I am on the waiting list for one night on the 1st room and the entire stay for the 2nd room.

What is your experience with the wait list? Has it come thru for you during a holiday season?

Once May 1st rolls around, I may just book @ OKW for both rooms, just so we know that we have accommodations and can get our airfare.

tinkrbells:)

I have never waitlisted over a holiday season, but we booked at OKW for May and waitlisted at BWV (our home).

The waitlist came through after 2 months with our full reservation.

Last year I was put on the wait list at the Boardwalk for the first week in November. I did exactly what you are thinking of doing. I booked at OKW and was put on the wait list for BWV. I told ms to book me one day at a time at the BW as the days opened up. I ended up getting the whole week at the BW, so it worked out fine for us.

We wait listed for Nye's at BWV this past year as late as September and all came through except the 2 BR for NYE (we already had a 1 BR). This was for several studios and a 2 BR. They came through night by night but by Nov we had all but the 2 BR on 12/31

Thanks for your support.

I will hang in there. We prefer to stay @ the VWL, since it will be holiday time. But, whatever is available will do!

tinkrbells:cool:

We are wait listed for BWV for a one bedroom May 12 and 16 (I did it a month ago) and haven't heard anything yet. I getting kind of anxious about it. I orginally booked a studio for the week. My son's girlfriend is coming with us now so we wanted more room. We still have the studio for May 12 and 16, but we don't want to move. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter