What is Your Palo Brunch Favorite

jrapps

DIS Veteran
Palo Brunch is one of my favorite meals, but every time I go, I get the same thing. Seafood & Antipasti (used to be buffet, now a plated app), goat cheese pizza, tomato soup, and of course my favorite...Chicken Parm!

Next time I go I want to try something new (probably in addition to the Chicken instead of replacing). I've never tried the breakfast foods (pancakes/eggs). I've had a few other entrees but nothing memorable.

What is YOUR favorite thing on Palo Brunch and why. Sell me on something new and amazing to try next time I go...

Where to start! Love the chicken parmigiana, I have eaten this every brunch since our first cruise in 2002.
The cinnamon rolls are delicious too, they use to have a mini cherry pie tart that was amazing, I cried a little when that went away.
The grape and gorgonzola pizza is delicious, it has been off the menu for a while, but sometimes if they have the ingredients they can make it for us.
I love all the cheeses and the olive bread.
I have also never ordered the breakfast choices.
Tomato soup is very good. They have/had a cold strawberry soup that was good more like a smoothie though.

Just over 30 days and we will be enjoying our first Palo brunch in 2 years!

...........The grape and gorgonzola pizza is delicious, it has been off the menu for a while, but sometimes if they have the ingredients they can make it for us............."

On our last cruise, we decided to do Palo Brunch for the first time. Because of all of the raves here in DIS, I asked for the grape & gorgonzola pizza.......welllllll I hate to say, but I had to choke my way through it - and didn't actually finish! My daughter still teases me about it. Definitely NOT my cup of tea. Too funny!

My favorite is the buffet or should I say was the buffet. If Palos wasn't complementary for Platinum status I would not pay the $45 for it now. That being said I do like the lasagna.

Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs Benedict, and Artichoke Ravioli
Agreed about the Eggs Benedict. My wife thought that I was crazy getting the Eggs Benedict because you can get it at Cabanas. Nonetheless, the difference in quality is noteworthy. They are simply melt-in-your mouth amazing at Palo!

Oh I used to LOVE the grape and gorgonzola pizza! Like others I was skeptical before trying it the first time, haven't had it in years since they removed it from the menu.

I wonder if they can still make it.
It's not on the menu, but you can still order it. My wife and I have been getting continuously since it was taken off of the menu.

Probably not a popular opinion, but we’ve never been impressed with the chicken parm. The lasagna, on the other hand, is amazing. And the buffet used to have an awesome walnut/blue cheese bread, and occasionally some delicious arancini, but it doesn’t sound like those are available currently.

Palo Brunch is one of my favorite meals, but every time I go, I get the same thing. Seafood & Antipasti (used to be buffet, now a plated app), goat cheese pizza, tomato soup, and of course my favorite...Chicken Parm!

Next time I go I want to try something new (probably in addition to the Chicken instead of replacing). I've never tried the breakfast foods (pancakes/eggs). I've had a few other entrees but nothing memorable.

What is YOUR favorite thing on Palo Brunch and why. Sell me on something new and amazing to try next time I go...

On our September cruise, our server brought us multiple entrees to try in addition to our Chicken Parm. Just tell them that you want to try new things.
:)

The cinnamon rolls (so ooey gooey sticky and divine), eggs Benedict, alllll the cheese, caviar...oh lordy now I'm starving 😋🤤

I think I heard they don't have it anymore, but Palo brunch was actually the first place I tried caviar. I didn't expect to like it - more like a "OK, I guess this is a time to try it" and discovered it was really good. Not sure I'd say it was my favorite thing on the menu, but I'd definitely put it up there.

I used to go to Palo literally just for the cheese table
Their cheese selection is amazing - haven't seen such variety outside of Europe.
I mostly eat cheese and bread (I'm a huge cheese addict) with a nice white wine. And then a dessert.

I'm not sure if the cheese table still exists these days.

When the buffet was available, that was my focus for brunch. I might get around to ordering a chicken parm or some eggs Benedict, but the charcuterie, cheese selection, caviar, various preparations of seared tuna and other seafood, and variety of pickled vegetables was outstanding. Oh, and did I mention caviar? With some chopped shallots and egg yolk, please. I will see how close the experIence can come when we sail in January.

We always have the lasagna, chicken parmesan, and mozzarella with tomatoes topped with balsamic vinegar (and when Luca is our server, we really enjoy getting the good balsamic vinegar).

Seems like Lasagna is the top choice here for Best-of-Palo (other than Chicken Parm that is)

I myself have had the eggplant rollatini before. It was okay but it didn't blow me away. I do remember the lasagna being excellent but perhaps a bit heavy to order alongside the chicken parmesan. I am intrigued by the ravioli.

There are a lot of other entrees that nobody has mentioned. Does anybody ever order the steak, veal saltimbocca, snapper? I'm guessing pancakes and waffles also don't make anybody's best of list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter