What is your hometown famous for ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
or a city that is close to your town ?

Akron - was the rubber capitol of the world, not so much anymore, but when I was a kid, if the breeze was blowing wrong, you would smell rubber in the air, we didnt mind so so much, the smell of rubber was really the smell of money

My hometown, as in the one where I spent ages 1 - 12, is famous of the Crystal Cathedral

a beautful buiding, I watched that guy a few times, I know hs son took over for him, he the old man still alive (cant think of his name) and is the Church sill in existence

I don't really think my hometown is known for anything in particular. It's a small town in the mountains of NC that people love to visit for the beautiful scenery & friendly, small town feel. Recently, they've been focusing on the art culture with sculptures & murals all of which I've only seen on FB.

Last edited:
Two things :-)
1. Unsinkable Molly Brown
2. Highest altitude hospital in the lower 48(in which I was born) -- but not there anymore! :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!