What is your favourite DCL souvenir?

For us it's definitely the blanket from the Very Merrytime room decor package. It stays on our couch year round. We take out the rest of the decorations and use them at Christmas time.

Just a fun thread, what's the best thing you've bought on a DCL ship?

This is mine - a Tervis stainless steel water bottle. I love it so much. It keeps my ice water super cold for a long time, it's narrow enough to fit in my car cupholder, and it holds a decent amount of water. Here's the front/back.

A5Ss9gQ9--lPmX2L55MbRvRSYMGqjgOa9nNBIZsFHCDRTyLVO9_SRqfYKYO1y0XSrlfosOPgZyY1vhnNvgn0vAYJLhZlJIGoGfqWEQb4560sCm_A1XBZuD4OIfflWycjfx10gYm9bNc=w500
On our very first cruise in 2008, a 7 night Mexican Riviera on the Magic, we bought a very nice 16x20 print of the ship and itinerary that we had signed by then Captain Tom. It is framed and proudly displayed in our home.

View attachment 718702

Bought it on NYC to San Juan in 2018. We have Gus, a hound just like Pluto. It’s become one of my favorite Christmas decorations too!
I love the popcorn buckets. And they are so much less than at the parks. Hoping they have nice buckets like our this year.

Attachments

• 20191130_204414.jpg
    20191130_204414.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter