What is your favourite DCL souvenir?

Cfudge

Mouseketeer
For us it's definitely the blanket from the Very Merrytime room decor package. It stays on our couch year round. We take out the rest of the decorations and use them at Christmas time.

KKKKCS

Mouseketeer
Just a fun thread, what's the best thing you've bought on a DCL ship?

This is mine - a Tervis stainless steel water bottle. I love it so much. It keeps my ice water super cold for a long time, it's narrow enough to fit in my car cupholder, and it holds a decent amount of water. Here's the front/back.

A5Ss9gQ9--lPmX2L55MbRvRSYMGqjgOa9nNBIZsFHCDRTyLVO9_SRqfYKYO1y0XSrlfosOPgZyY1vhnNvgn0vAYJLhZlJIGoGfqWEQb4560sCm_A1XBZuD4OIfflWycjfx10gYm9bNc=w500
On our very first cruise in 2008, a 7 night Mexican Riviera on the Magic, we bought a very nice 16x20 print of the ship and itinerary that we had signed by then Captain Tom. It is framed and proudly displayed in our home.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

GET A NO-OBLIGATION VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!