What is your favourite DCL souvenir?

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
Just a fun thread, what's the best thing you've bought on a DCL ship?

This is mine - a Tervis stainless steel water bottle. I love it so much. It keeps my ice water super cold for a long time, it's narrow enough to fit in my car cupholder, and it holds a decent amount of water. Here's the front/back.

A5Ss9gQ9--lPmX2L55MbRvRSYMGqjgOa9nNBIZsFHCDRTyLVO9_SRqfYKYO1y0XSrlfosOPgZyY1vhnNvgn0vAYJLhZlJIGoGfqWEQb4560sCm_A1XBZuD4OIfflWycjfx10gYm9bNc=w500

My fleet of ships is my favorite. Was excited to add the Wish. Through a string of bad luck and pandemic, our Fantasy cruise keeps getting delayed, etc, but we're scheduled for December now, so I can finally get all five. And then have to add number six and seven in a few years. :)

There's also a much bigger sized Wish ship model that tempted me, but not for.. $400? I think? I forget the exact dollar amount.

I tend to not buy too much on the ships but my son wanted a model Fantasy last cruise and is so happy with it. I figure we will collect the rest! Dream is up next in November!

Stitch Castaway Cay t-shirts that I have now purchased in multiple sizes for my 3 boys as they grow. And an Aquaduck towel which I have never seen again since our first DCL cruise in 2012.

I always get a Christmas tree ornament anywhere we travel including the ships. We have two small trees full of travel ornaments and it's so fun to hang them and think of the memories. Also love beach towels to use at our pool. But my number one souvenir is always photos.

Funny souvenir story: my MIL was enamored with the Animators Palate butter knife so I bought her one at the gift shop and gave it to her at Christmas. When she opened it she asked me if I stole it from the restaurant. Obviously I didn't but I don't think she believes me. LOL!

Just a fun thread, what's the best thing you've bought on a DCL ship? ................................

"What is your favourite DCL souvenir?"​

My favorite souvenir obtained on a WONDER CRUISE thanks to the CRUISE PRICE PAID is a piece of teak from the deck 7 aft lounge area.

note:
The cruise was a 4 day Family Cruise on which we were invited on to the Bridge when leaving CC. I was able to push the HORN BUTTON and then Capt. John(?) said our 3 young Grandsons could also push the button.

A coffee mug filled with anchors designed to look like different Disney characters. I get to enjoy a bit of Disney magic and memories with my morning coffee.
I have that one too, but the design has faded over the years. I still smile when I get to use it for my much-better-than-included coffee though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter