• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite Disney item ?

Disney Glass Mickey Mouse Movie Reels Figurine (Steamboat Willie Fantasia).
I bought him years ago and he sits beside my computer.

HgCmPqH.jpg

I had two of these but recently sent one to my granddaughter for safe keeping.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Every time I see my Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar Uh-Oa bowl I get a big smile, both my boys have their own. I was able to take my 21 year old son there on out last trip to Disneyland and had a great night. So seeing it resting on my Tiki Bar always makes me smile. I've since taught both how to make their own at home, so it's ways fun to hear when they make one at home too.

Trader Sam's ETB Uh-Oa! Bowl.jpg

I love their beach towels that convert into a bag. At the moment we're using them as regular towels, but I loved using them when the kids went to a friend's house to swim. We would put the bathing suit, goggles and sunscreen inside in bag mode. So practical.

My son bought me a Haunted Mansion print when we were there last time. I love it and just need to get it framed.
We’ve also bought a few Christmas ornaments on every trip and have enough now to fill the tree. I love them .

Our DVC home resort is the Poly and for Christmas I had one of these longhouse replica signs made for my husband. (This isn’t our actual one, just a sample from the website). My husband hung it outside our bedroom and every time I walk in I smile, like I am walking into our resort room :)

Attachments

• 29D421AC-10E8-481C-82F6-43B487B61526.jpeg
    29D421AC-10E8-481C-82F6-43B487B61526.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
With permanent work from home I have been living in WDW Spirit Jersey’s. I have 4 or 5 of them. For our work zoom Christmas party I wore my Christmas themed Minnie Ears. I can’t go to the park without ears on. I feel like I’m missing something.

Spirit jerseys, ears, and coffee mugs! I have display racks/hooks for the mugs and ears, and I wear my spirit jerseys almost every day! Favorites of each: new passholder ears, DVC spirit jersey, Boardwalk mug 😍

Mine has to be shadow boxes my wife made for each of our children's first trips to WDW when both of them were 9 months old (was so long ago now). I walk past them multiple times everyday as they are in a cabinet we keep all of our Disney items collected over the years. It always gets me to want to go back and look at pictures. Also timehop has shown so many old pictures and trips that it brings back memories especially around this time of year.

Mine has to be shadow boxes my wife made for each of our children's first trips to WDW when both of them were 9 months old (was so long ago now). I walk past them multiple times everyday as they are in a cabinet we keep all of our Disney items collected over the years. It always gets me to want to go back and look at pictures. Also timehop has shown so many old pictures and trips that it brings back memories especially around this time of year.
Wow , had tears reading you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter